UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Undead Slayer Katana - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya

Traveler
I am whammy (call it sampire with spirit speak), and I solo peerless and other strong bosses with Razor, only a few weeks ago switched to uosteam.
I think whammy is the best - (cheapest to create and strongest).
Bushido really need because of Perfection system.
But I don't PvP with this char, it is strong only in PvM.

Whatever98

Squire
thing is you dont need any other characters

i personally cant be arsed making a different character for everything just cos it's gonna be like 20-30% more effective at that one specific thing. if i started playing hardcore again i probably would, but even then i wouldn't make a sampire for crowds anyway, wither is better imo. maybe for peerless, but then isn't a tamer with a G Dragon gonna be better anyway?
when you take that into account, the reason for playing sampire is more because you want to play a warrior, and if you're playing something because you want to play it, why not play the warrior you want to play? if you can actually make it work.

i think if you're playing any class just because you think it's the best class, you're doing it wrong in the first place, people dont generally do that. they pick what they want to play, from the classes capable of doing that thing

edit; well actually i guess people do generally pick classes because they think they're the best, but they keep playing them cos they like them, their brain just thinks it's the best cos they do better with it lol

game is full of variables at the end of the day tho, like, shit varies lol

Last edited:

Big D

Traveler
My entire samp suit is made from hrsk gear and my jewls are stuff in looted which actually suck really bad.

It's so funny seeing all these people talk about howmuch it cost for a decent sampire. I just laugh at them.

You are trying to make an argument that is completely subjective.

and I have all classes of character.

the fact that you are still playing a style of character that was released in the early 2000's just shows your inability to change with the times.

Go ahead and keep playing your outdated template and trying to convince yourself that it's fun.

Big D

Traveler
With a sampire you can literally do anything the game has to offer.
Spawns, doom, peerless, name it and it can be done.

That other shit template is about as useful as wiping your ass before you shit.

Trying to prove its possible? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.