UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PC Undead Slayer Katana - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya

Traveler

Tanya

Traveler
1-4kk i think
thanks for pc but I think a bit more)))

1kk lol

buy 3-4 bronze hammers and try to craft something like this)))

BTW this katana - I am not selling it at all, I will use it myself in Doom.

This katana is PRICELESS - this is my own PC :D

Akka

Sorceror
4kk and upwards. I think undead slayer not worth as much as daemon, cause you can just make silver ethced mace with copper hammer to get weapon like this. Altho, it is a katana, thats why i pc 4kk+.

Tanya

Traveler
4kk and upwards. I think undead slayer not worth as much as daemon, cause you can just make silver ethced mace with copper hammer to get weapon like this. Altho, it is a katana, thats why i pc 4kk+.
I remember that PC thread with similar 3 mods katana (that was sold later for 10kk), and by the way, where is Whatever98 ???
I wanna tell him that I was wrong in that thread, I tested silver etched maces and katanas in Doom, and katanas are of course so much better (because of armor ignore and double strike). And second thing, I burned 130 hammers already till I got this one. Still no demon. (well there were 5 demons or so, but without mana).
Anyways, if in the future I decide to sell it, I will not let it go for less then 10kk ;)

Frasier

Sorceror
I remember that PC thread with similar 3 mods katana (that was sold later for 10kk), and by the way, where is Whatever98 ???
I wanna tell him that I was wrong in that thread, I tested silver etched maces and katanas in Doom, and katanas are of course so much better (because of armor ignore and double strike). And second thing, I burned 130 hammers already till I got this one. Still no demon. (well there were 5 demons or so, but without mana).
Anyways, if in the future I decide to sell it, I will not let it go for less then 10kk ;)

This. Min 10kk. More valuable by using youself

Frasier

Sorceror
I don't understand, why PvM weapons like katanas are not so high valued.
They are very hard to make/ rare to get.

Big D

Traveler
Reason is not everyone pvm's.

Also, the server is mixed sampire's. I'd say most are macing sampire's now days because HW saws are easy to farm and purchase (thanks mb) with what seems like better drop rates compared to runic hammers, but that may simply be the amount of hw saws gettin burned compared to runic hammers due to the ease of acquiring them.

Also the life leeche is honestly Wack unless your non necro/bushido/ warrior, which just makes no sense, sampire's are by far the strongest warrior template around.

If that was Stam leech you would be a lot happier.

Sometimes sadly the market dictates against your best interest, but can always end up swaying in your favor down the road.

Whatever98

Squire
worth at least 10. the mana leech is very high

it's cos people use bushido, and with warrior it's very weighted one way or the other, for bushido and 2 handed wep, or shield and extra skill slot (generally resist spells so you can stand a chance in pvp)
but the choice makes you build and play the character very differently. i think most people use bushido cos you can script it instead of using hot keys. i think it's personal choice, i'd rather play an hour and have some fun, than watch it play for 3 hours while i watch a movie

(that is a little unfair tbh, but it's kinda right cos chiv/bandage is reactionary, so you're supposed to react to what the enemy does when they do it. bushido/leech is all about routine, as long as the enemy cant kill you in one hit, and you are going to leech full hp off them on hit, you'll be alright - all you really have to be careful of is missing and blood oath.)

it's hard to hybrid the 2 cos the game works against you to try and force you down one path or the other, works better imo to take advantage of the natural stuff that's there, rather than to work against it trying to force a weird build

tl:dr version - cos people is lazy

Last edited:

Whatever98

Squire
(will sell it only when I find something better).
im pretty sure you wont sell it ;)
people sell the scrap produce, but this is basically what all the crafting is for. as you use it you'll realize the value of it, and you wont want to sell it, even at like 10mil

it's that sort of item tho, where when you remove it, there is a massive noticeable difference

Big D

Traveler
I wouldn't listen to a word w/e says. I don't script a single thing and my sampire is very strong with me manually clicking the spells and special abilities I want. Seems he wants to not accept new templates.

You can try and argue all day but sampire's beat every style warrior out there Pvm wise.

They are not even close to compair.
doesn't matter a single thing you say.
Sampire's are stronger/faster/better then every style of warrior. With out a single macro set.

Whatever98

Squire

well i got further than every sampire except for indika in the pvm tournament. so it's at least comparable.
(and got a *lot* tougher since then... but he's got a bit tougher too i think)
i'll admit i've not played sampire, but i've seen the videos.. someone posted a phone one where they're literally not touching the keyboard while fighting a peerless -_-'

meh, i'd kill all the sampires in pvp tho :p
(it's not as terrible as you might think when they're geared up, but they cant really last)

i reckon if i'd survived that last round, they'd of just put us in a ring cos they were running out of monsters :p then the darkside would have been miine, all mine muahhaha.. but yeah, fucked up lol. really good fun though, and credit where it's due, indika's a beast. but the other sampires... nothing special tbh man

Last edited:

Big D

Traveler
Well just cause people have the ability to set macros and your not whiling to even try a sampire I don't think you should even talk about it.
Your completely bias and trying to convince people other wise.
I played on demise for many years a regular chiv warrior.
After finally getting my self to switch I would never Pvm with a chiv warrior every again.
Makes zero sense when something stronger is out there, to just simply say " you don't touch buttons so it's not as strong"....

I feel like you have a hard time with change.

Whatever98

Squire
well it has benefits that you're not considering. how much does a 5 mod high intensity jewel cost for your sampire, and what are the odds of you winning it at auction?
i cant really be arsed typing loads and explaining stuff, dont think it would help anyway.

everyone has played the warrior you're talking about dude, i played it myself for a long time, but that is not the same warrior that i play.. everyone does it wrong :/
you could not play it right until bushido was released, cos you need the items from it to play it right

Frasier

Sorceror
I have played both chars and I like them both. In the end it's just how you like to play it.
I see chiv-dexxer as an old school template, pure dexxer, fancy to play with. I honor that template.

But I run more my sampire novadays.

Whatever98

Squire
tbh if the effectiveness was what i cared about most, i'd just play a necro tamer lol

but it's still not that much less effective, and i think it's a lot more fun to play

Status
Not open for further replies.