UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Patch Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually i was giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you thought I was being cynical and not ignorant. And I still believe my quote is relevant.

M

Mark

Shock Therapy said:
Actually i was giving you the benefit of the doubt, that you thought I was being cynical and not ignorant. And I still believe my quote is relevant.

Actually, I thought it was just a lot of blahblah, and I still do.

Glad to see you have such an open mind. Typical, "I'm right, everyone else is wrong" attitude. I raised some valid points, but as usual, you dismiss them as 'blahblah", because obviously, I'm just an ignorant "player". Not a skilled code writer such as yourself. What do I know. I just log on and the game is here and I play......wow.

M

Mark

Actually, your post was full of political asides and misunderstood stastics. Come in IRC if you'd like a real discussion.

my political asides were strictly used as metaphors. nothing else. I would go to IRC but I'm logging, cause its late. I'll chat with you tomorrow, if you have time.

hmmm I remember the staff talking about lots of stuff having to do with a testing center. Apparently you never intended to use this testing center idea to test your opinion of what is best and what is not. Maybe if the type of impacts these changes could have were investigated we wouldn't be having this problem. Instead you give a poll with 6 possibilities to answer of the votes majority were in the do not change. Maybe all the problems we are having here is because of that poll. It probably should have just been leave it alone or all the other ones as a single choice. Anyways I don't think this was thought through enough. And its nice how you cast aside the problem with mages by moching people about red mages. Reactions like that from the staff are causing less and less respect for the shard and other players. But of course what goes up must come down.

M

Mark

I think its safe to say that I'm just disgusted by 7 pages of justification required due to reactionary responses of a few people.

The changes are for the better. If you are blind, we've done all we can to help you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.