UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PARLIAMENT THE WANNA BE MADE A NEW SONG

Sirkah

Sorceror
Re: PARLIAMENT THE WANNA BE MADE A NEW SONG

lol wow seriously is this happening

you guys are making fun of his dad? dead or not, show some respect towards people as a whole. Fuck, because of shit heads like the majority of this thread, i hate logging on the forums and game more and more.

Hell, so funny how you guys(dany mortal) did all of parliaments dirty work just for parliament to say something to get dany's epeen stroked.

good job on being ass holes, guys.

hell if this kid sucks or not, who cares? I haven't heard ONE "song" where parliament has rapped by himself, and honestly, who the fuck duo's in a rap "song"

F3rr37

Wanderer

Triple h-Lot.Tld.Rbk;2069025 said:
seriously that has to be a freestyle and dude 80% of ur bars has fuck mother fuck. step ur vocab game up and ur flow

and shit shit shit shit shit

i think it was a joke.. but im not sure

i could say this cause i usta battle and shit (stuck with writers block), and i know what im talking bout u need to read a dictionary homie and wright down shit before u freestyle so u know what to go wit right there looked like with the word parliament fucked u up

so far the best uomc is parliament imo

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

Sirkah;2069013 said:

you guys are making fun of his dad? dead or not, show some respect towards people as a whole. Fuck, because of shit heads like the majority of this thread, i hate logging on the forums and game more and more.

Hell, so funny how you guys(dany mortal) did all of parliaments dirty work just for parliament to say something to get dany's epeen stroked.

good job on being ass holes, guys.

hell if this kid sucks or not, who cares? I haven't heard ONE "song" where parliament has rapped by himself, and honestly, who the fuck duo's in a rap "song"

p much wut ur saying is ur mad cause ur dad is dead 2? roflrofl nerdboy gtfo

Sirkah

Sorceror

EsK-ProDiGy;2069046 said:
p much wut ur saying is ur mad cause ur dad is dead 2? roflrofl nerdboy gtfo

lol i fuckin love canadians

i think everyone should own a few

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

Sirkah;2069051 said:

r u the dumest monkey 2 ever click uogamers forums ever? or wut i mean jezus

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

Cynical Machine 2.0;2069060 said:
thsi thread just keeps getting worse and worse. How do I unsubscribe?

how about u dont click it then dumbfuck faggot stupid post ur a piece of shit when u contribute anything to society plz come post again

EsK-ProDiGy;2069061 said:
how about u dont click it then dumbfuck faggot stupid post ur a piece of shit when u contribute anything to society plz come post again

how bout you try talking to me like that AFTER you grow some hairs on your nuts? fuckin kids these days, grow up in the burbs, and think they are hard cause they have a black friend and listen to snoop.

Take some of that adolescent rage and do something with it, like learning to be a productive member of "society" yourself, and not a douche that even handicap kids will laugh at.

thank you and have a good day.

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror

Sirkah;2069013 said:

you guys are making fun of his dad? dead or not, show some respect towards people as a whole.

Sirkah;2069051 said:

...show respect !

Sirkah

Sorceror

darkguimage6666;2069112 said:
maris , stop trolling , i dont even play UO anymore ...idk how you can own me 1v1 ....:x

easy with no pots...

Raezion420;2069148 said:
doo it. one less wanna be white gangsta on the streets.

lolol. you are a wigger, don't call the kettle black.
and since you ACTUALLY used "l8r g8r" i'm going to assume your a gay wigger.

He's fucking with you, are you stupid? Noone actually types that bad, read some of his other posts where hes not fucking around.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Cynical Machine 2.0;2068557 said:
I'm not even gonna listen, cause every time I have; I've regretted losing that couple minutes of my life.

dont have to listen to tell you its bad.

I should have listened to you :(