UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PARLIAMENT THE WANNA BE MADE A NEW SONG

Re: PARLIAMENT THE WANNA BE MADE A NEW SONG

I'm not even gonna listen, cause every time I have; I've regretted losing that couple minutes of my life.

dont have to listen to tell you its bad.

yea rght thjat makes sense, i never rapped about aynthing on tihs game and put it up on forums, lol u fail wtf nerd bitch

cdreamz dont steal lyrics, parlay is fucken sad took him 6 months to record that song he did it over n over, i recorded a song about him in 10 minutes that bitch is fail, we was friends than he fucken used my shit on a song, STEALING LYRICS FOR A UO SONG lol wow.

Sirkah

Sorceror

so he took your chorus that you wrote for him, and then you take his kegs

parliament is a bitch, but this seems like it had no meaning, other than you takin his shit

no, i recorded a verse for his chorus, an he took my lyrics and used them all on this new song, im not a uo nerd, this is a real life issue, u dont use someones lyrics, u get fucked up for that shit

Iddio

Page

Cept everyone has their internet shield activated and nothing is going to happen but text on a screen.

Sirkah

Sorceror

Top Notch Vendor Shop;2068570 said:
no, i recorded a verse for his chorus, an he took my lyrics and used them all on this new song, im not a uo nerd, this is a real life issue, u dont use someones lyrics, u get fucked up for that shit

idk ive never been in the music industry, but this just seems like passtime/hobby shit. nothin real like taking some famous rappers lyrics. Hell most famous rappers buy the songs from a writer anyways.

but yea lemme get some refresh kegs dude

NO SHIT WUTS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN? ITS MUSIC, NOT KILLING AND FIGHTEN, THIS IS REAL WORLD NOT NO 8 MILE SHIT LOL MY BAD ABOUT CAPS IM SO HIGH

Takeover

Sorceror

oh [e bawww he stole my lyrics lets all create a thread and post about it
look man if you wanna become a real rapper get shot 9 times, then go rap about your life story.

u dudes should battle this might be a event and a torny for uog next millz a rap battle

ur flow flops sometimes and somthing sounds like u force some bars but it was decent upgrade ur vocab and the lil wayne punchline was so played but it was decent

shit so far 5 people on this shard trys to spit or can spit decent shit u should add a audio beef thread in this forum lol

He actually has a very good point it's called plagiarism. If he can PROVE without a shadow of a doubt that he wrote those lyrics then he could legally fuck his world up. Regardless if it was used for UO or not it's still stolen property. The issue is whether he has enough money to follow through, how he can prove who parliament is in irl to actually do anything.

It is fucked up though.