UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pantera speaks against Anti-White Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aveks

Wanderer
Re: Pantera speaks against Anti-White Racism

I love Pantera, but what the fuck? Why is everyone preaching pride about race? This is where all this bullshit comes from.

I'm proud to be kick ass, not to be white.

I didn't work my ass off to be white. Nobody respects me for being white.

Why should I be proud of being white? I don't care if my skin is pale and pasty. It doesn't make me feel cool.

I'm proud because I get my shit done. I do what I do, and and I do it well, and I enjoy life. I'm proud of being me.

Thats all, nothing more.

Dark Funeral

Wanderer

Aveks;1491534 said:
I love Pantera, but what the fuck? Why is everyone preaching pride about race? This is where all this bullshit comes from.

Why should I be proud of being white? I don't care if my skin is pale and pasty. It doesn't make me feel cool.

I'm proud because I get my shit done. I do what I do, and and I do it well, and I enjoy life. I'm proud of being me.

Thats all, nothing more.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

fonis

Knight

Dude, I've got these badass white strips and this big white patch on my back where my undershirt goes for when I'm outside. I'm pretty proud of my white trash tan.

K

Kitchen_

Aveks;1491534 said:

Thats all, nothing more.

You should have pride in your heritage, and where you've come from.

Pantera does have a point.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Kitchen_;1491599 said:
You should have pride in your heritage, and where you've come from.

Pantera does have a point.

Of course they have a point its a rock band, not a mother fucking rapper hobo dude/band or whatever like eminem, 50 cent etc...

fonis

Knight

What you guys cooking in here?

*sniff sniff*

smells like retarded!

Addicted

Disciple

Just thought I should quote some lyrics here:

what exactly are the great historical accomplishments of "your" race that make you proud to be white? Capitalism? Slavery? Genocide? Sitcoms? Guns? War? Pollution? Addiction? NAFTA? Thigh-Master? This is your fucking white-history, my "friend". So why don't we start making a history worth being proud of and stat fighting the real fucking enemy

Addicted;1491653 said:
Just thought I should quote some lyrics here:

It's easy to list all of the bad things that have occurred and hide the good.

Pretty sure the white man initially started this great country that gives you the freedom to speak negatively in such a manner against these people, without being lynched.

As far as my opinion on the subject at hand goes, I'm on the same mindset as Aveks.

Addicted

Disciple

I didn't say that was my opinion.

I just think of that song every time this type of subject comes up.

EDIT: And those guys are Canadian, heh.

Aveks

Wanderer

My race is filled with people that have done right and wrong. I'll respect those that have done what I think as good, and kick dirt on the graves of the ones I think were assholes.

As for what Wade said... he is right. Without America, our world would not be the same.

All these current democracies that protect and allow you to speak your mind are the output of Eastern European Anglo Saxon countries and Americans (USA). But these were a select few people. A lot of whites opposed democracy and tried to fuck it all up.

Every race has something to be ashamed of. Its not just whites.

Addicted

Disciple

Oh, btw, I feel I should remind everyone that Pantera used to be a hair band:

:p

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Aveks;1491534 said:

Thats all, nothing more.
Fuckin' aye.

Good shit avexs.............i dont care what color anyone is(aside from joking around) you will be treated the way you act.

on a side note, vinnie paul is always at this comedy club we go to, and every time we go to his strip club hes usually there, its pretty cool to see him among the crowd.(in the vip section)

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

JesseJane;1491725 said:
Good shit avexs.............i dont care what color anyone is(aside from joking around) you will be treated the way you act.

on a side note, vinnie paul is always at this comedy club we go to, and every time we go to his strip club hes usually there, its pretty cool to see him among the crowd.(in the vip section)
Just order him shots of Jack Daniels and he'll come talk, hehe. Though, I definitely want to visit that strip club some day.

Cebrious Arcane;1491727 said:
Just order him shots of Jack Daniels and he'll come talk, hehe. Though, I definitely want to visit that strip club some day.

its pretty cool......ill definatly hit it up with u. "The CLubhouse" BYOB ALL NUDE! lol.......decent women in there too.......its a younger crowd, not tons of old mexican guys......and they wont let u in if you are dressed like absolute shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.