UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pacific Represent

GoshGosh

Sorceror
Im here as well.... Not actively at the moment, but on and off for a while now. Got married and been in the Military a while now, so not much time for UO... especially on deployments. What up Poptart and Du-Sith, long time no talk.

GoshGosh

Sorceror
Yeah man... was looking through my posts from the past. I apologize to everyone for being such a douche. Im a lot more chilled out now and not such a big mouth shit talker.

Good to see you guys are still in the community though. This is the kind of thing that grabs onto people and doesn't let go. Hope you all are doing well. I'll be coming back to the States in August, so I should be around on Hybrid then. Look forward to seeing all you fellow old schoolers.

NeptuneKGP

Wanderer
Started in late 99 early 2000. I couldn't tell you what all guilds I was in. I do remember being in the 4 horsemen with Gilgamesh and Goshgosh, rocking the blessed vanqs before runics. I did ALOT of dueling on the roofs as an archer mage and fencer mage. OKS with Lambert. Ruined a bunch of trammy guilds. I usually joined the shadowlords or Minax, but I can't remember the guilds. However I could do alot of name dropping of players that joined this server...

NeptuneKGP

Wanderer
Im still up to the same old shit apparently. Josh started and im trying to 7x him but i dont know if he will stick around for when you join back up. I lost my accounts from over 3 years ago, no surprise there. i got aim Father Neptune yo

GoshGosh

Sorceror
Im sure he will still be around, especially if we all start playing again. I lost my accounts as well. I started a new account on Hybrid right before I deployed and played for maybe a month or so. I got a couple pretty solid chars but i'll probably end up moving to the server Josh is playing on. I think he said it was secondage. I made a server here in Afghanistan for all of the guys in my platoon to play on. It's pretty fun.

I saw Du-Sith is still around up top. Holy shit it's been atleast 10 years since I talked to that dude. I remember when I used to play I idolized him.

gosh gosh... where u friends with a female that went by the name casper? Hawaiian chick that hung around beg for mercy and that crew?

GoshGosh

Sorceror
If it was on OSI, then it was a long time ago... and therefore I probably don't remember. I've suffered a lot of head trauma in the war so my memory isn't near what it should be.

If it was on UO Gamers, I still probably don't remember. Anything prior to 2006 is a blur.

Also, the name doesn't ring a bell. I know there for a while someone had a char named GoshGosh... and it wasn't really me... So it might have been someone else posing.

actually i think im getting your name and her tailor name confused now... she was oshgosh or something... but i remember your name aswell... i was for sure a no namer around then though.