UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pacific Represent

Sin Vigor

Wanderer
Pacific Represent

Looking for players from Pac.

Not looking to drudge up any old drama or vendettas.

I've already seen Cypher, PK Action Barbie and Rand Al Thor.

Anyone else running around? Maybe some of us could band up in a guild?

Re: Pacific Represent

Im here... Mad mortagen, Uggae, Morkai, Soulfire!! Lotsa other chars aswell just dont remember them all.

sobe123

Sorceror
Re: Pacific Represent

No im not john I didnt play as much as I did after we moved back to pac after are tour of all the shards (forgot my red was Mara Jade) :p

yea i recognize a few names here and there... pax romain and such.. there is also a pacifics finest guild around. but i havent been able to talk to them yet.

Skizz

Wanderer
Was gonna post to see if there was any old FL on here, but I see there already kinda is a post, just started here, but played way back in FL as SyCo...

i was FL at one time... i think most people were.... lol. Mostly T!A i ran with phrost while he played then when he quit i played with casper... then i was with kyrite for awhile.

AXION360

Sorceror
Deacan Frost forgot about that guy. Remember Kaz the Minotaur? He stuck out..Blue Fire I remember being the Devil. I miss those days.