UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pacific Represent

GoshGosh

Sorceror
Oh yeah... I remember her. She wanted to have an in game marriage and shit. I suppose I did know her. She was kind of odd though... and if my memory serves me correctly, she was a ginger.

I fucking loathe gingers. They are down on my list with handicaps and Taliban.

Ssreb

Squire
I played Pacific Charecter names were Sauron, SauronSmith, Bob, Valrin, I was in a guild called X-Lords, they were big around 98..

i didnt know megan as a ginger... i knew athene as a sorta ginger... that chick was fucking wierd!

Sauron the tamer?

actually i think megan could have been a ginger at one point... hell i cant remember for sure to be honest though lol.

Poptart

Sorceror
Oh yeah... I remember her. She wanted to have an in game marriage and shit. I suppose I did know her. She was kind of odd though... and if my memory serves me correctly, she was a ginger.

I fucking loathe gingers. They are down on my list with handicaps and Taliban.

lmfao gosh my nigga!

Du Sith!!! Wow.... What's up this is Chaos aka Richard Nixon.. OLD FL member from way back in the Dracus day... RL friend of Shaolin aka Young Superman.. I eventually left pacific to join up with COW on Atlantic... O too remember Megan..