UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ornament of Magician

Malafor

Knight
Re: Ornament of Magician

MadeInQuebec;501530 said:
So let's say i ask for this:

Swords of Prosperity
3 Skillballs, 3 statballs
5 million gold

Is that a lot? Or is that reasonable?

Id say your a couple mil over, but close.

This would be closer to its value:
Swords of Prosperity
2-3 million gold

Skillballs are like 3mil and statballs 2.5mil (attleast i think they still are 2.5mil)

EvilChild

Knight

You might have a hard time finding someone that has 3 statballs and skillballs

imo i would ask for Sops plus a ton of gold

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Malafor;501539 said:
Id say your a couple mil over, but close.

This would be closer to its value:
Swords of Prosperity
2-3 million gold

Skillballs are like 3mil and statballs 2.5mil (attleast i think they still are 2.5mil)

EvilChild;501545 said:
You might have a hard time finding someone that has 3 statballs and skillballs

imo i would ask for Sops plus a ton of gold

I'm willing to accept any of those offers. I can then purchase the skillballs to various sellers.

MadeInQuebec

cuattamu;501550 said:
Here's another suggestion. Look up something called "Staff of Magi"

Not directly interested in it. What's it's value?

I might take it if offered but it's not quite what I'm looking for.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

MadeInQuebec;501555 said:

It's cheap... It's about 500k now, but I value it at around a million gold.

MadeInQuebec

Stuff-Stuff;501558 said:
It's cheap... It's about 500k now, but I value it at around a million gold.

For 500k worth I'm willing to get my hands on one of those ;)

gugutz

Knight

Stuff-Stuff;501474 said:
Really, are you also 'A boy' because trading an ornament for a HOM + 1 skillball's pretty retarded considering that just 6 months ago an ornament was worth about DOUBLE the cost of a HOM.

No, im not him.
I don't do this kind of bullshit.

And about what you said, were you really here 6 months ago? Cause it doenst look that way.
A hom had an average price of 40kk, and an orny was around 55 - 60kk

Today an orny is not worth 60kk.

So now, a hom is around 17kk, orny 20 - 25, so why would trading a HOM (17kk) + Skillball (3kk) for an orny be retarded?

And i just said it was a good offer, i didnt say like "TRADE IT RIGHTAWAY!!!". Compared to what he had received, the a boy's one was the best, don't you agree?

Peace.

MadeInQuebec;501555 said:

The only difference between Swords of Pros and Staff of the Magi is the swords has luck. And even on a pvm mage you won't be stacking luck that much, as your suit requires many other things. So the Staff is a much more proper choice.

Wow, this thread seems to have gone haywire.

Personally, I think the time necessary to macro up to the level provided by a skil or stat ball is not that long. Maybe 7-10 days tops, depending on what you are doing and how much attention you can pay to the afk activities to tweak as necessary.

My 2 cents, get +stat and skill scrolls, 120 powerscrolls, some nice pieces to augment your character, whatever it may be, and a few million gold to live on.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

gugutz;501562 said:
No, im not him.
I don't do this kind of bullshit.

And about what you said, were you really here 6 months ago? Cause it doenst look that way.
A hom had an average price of 40kk, and an orny was around 55 - 60kk

Today an orny is not worth 60kk.

So now, a hom is around 17kk, orny 20 - 25, so why would trading a HOM (17kk) + Skillball (3kk) for an orny be retarded?

And i just said it was a good offer, i didnt say like "TRADE IT RIGHTAWAY!!!". Compared to what he had received, the a boy's one was the best, don't you agree?

Peace.

I've been here for a few years, and I've done A LOT of trades in my time here. At that time a HOM was 30-35KK, Totem was 30kk, and Ornament was 60KK (It is the best item in the game, especially since Inquisitors can't be gotten). Where did we get this 17kk number from? The most that I've seen a HOM go for over the last month or 2 was 15 million gold.

I've also withdrawn my crap offer.

MadeInQuebec

weinster666;501589 said:
Wow, this thread seems to have gone haywire.

Personally, I think the time necessary to macro up to the level provided by a skil or stat ball is not that long. Maybe 7-10 days tops, depending on what you are doing and how much attention you can pay to the afk activities to tweak as necessary.

My 2 cents, get +stat and skill scrolls, 120 powerscrolls, some nice pieces to augment your character, whatever it may be, and a few million gold to live on.

7-10 days is a long time for me, plenty enough to make me not want to start here.

I'm very limited in the ammount of time I can spend online. That 10 days for you can be a month for me. A month of macroing before going out and discover?... No thanks.

I'm well aware that macroing a character isnt that hard. But I value skillballs and statballs greatly. I use them on hybrid even tho it takes 2 days to make a 7x, and I certainly want to do the same here.

Thanks for your opinion. I will not be interested in stat scrolls or powerscrolls until im actually established and that I know what my characters will be.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

MadeInQuebec;501618 said:
7-10 days is a long time for me, plenty enough to make me not want to start here.

I'm very limited in the ammount of time I can spend online. That 10 days for you can be a month for me. A month of macroing before going out and discover?... No thanks.

I'm well aware that macroing a character isnt that hard. But I value skillballs and statballs greatly. I use them on hybrid even tho it takes 2 days to make a 7x, and I certainly want to do the same here.

Thanks for your opinion. I will not be interested in stat scrolls or powerscrolls until im actually established and that I know what my characters will be.

Actually you can 7 X GM in 1 day... . Raising STATS is what takes time, and really not all that much time if you use the 0-10 skill up/down method.... You can PM me if you need to know what that is, and how it's done

MadeInQuebec

Stuff-Stuff;501643 said:
Actually you can 7 X GM in 1 day... . Raising STATS is what takes time, and really not all that much time if you use the 0-10 skill up/down method.... You can PM me if you need to know what that is, and how it's done

I know that technique. But it sounds useless if all you can do is gain 1 stat every 15 min's?

Stuff-Stuff

Knight

MadeInQuebec;501647 said:
I know that technique. But it sounds useless if all you can do is gain 1 stat every 15 min's?
so ask for either a statball, or 2 million gold as part of your trade... They run about $20 USD, so approximately 2 Million gold... If you get gold than you can open a thread in the 'Buying' forum on here for the statball..

MadeInQuebec;501618 said:

Well, the marcos are doing all the work. Its not like you have to be there often

1) start macro for X.
2) come back and check it 8 hours later.
3) Move on to next skill

MadeInQuebec

weinster666;501657 said:
Well, the marcos are doing all the work. Its not like you have to be there often

1) start macro for X.
2) come back and check it 8 hours later.
3) Move on to next skill

It's pointless for me to try to explain the reasons why I cannot macro this much. Just trust me that it's not possible for me to macro 24/7 constantly. Some days I will only be able to log on for an hour or two. Which if I spend those macroing well it will take me forever to complete a character. I just cant always leave a macro running. It doesnt always work like that. Maybe formost of you, but not for me.

MadeInQuebec

Ok. After thinking and talking and thinking and talking. Here is what I will accept.

Swords of Prosperity + 16 mil's
Swords of Prosperity + 13 mil's + skillball
Swords of Prosperity + 11 mil's + skillball + statball
Swords of Prosperity + 9 mil's + Skillball + statball + Donation mounts.

Skillballs and statballs can be added again and money reduced accordingly.

Simple enough? PM me or aim me @ MadeInKeBeK

At this moment I am not interested in anything else.