UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Optional Poll to change wands and explo pots.

A change for Explosion Pots & Wands

• Total voters

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
That's funny because I killed you 2v3 yesterday while you were trying to gank me and neon with Tet's bola tamer. Face it, you fucking suck which is why you are a forum warrior who cant back his mouth up. I have asked NUMEROUS times for a field 1v1 to end this, but you will find some excuse not too. You new school kids really gotta learn to respect your elder's, if you weren't such a little bitch maybe I would be willing to help make you a little better.

Umm get your facts straight , when i recalled in tet and them werent even there you guys ganked me actually, then tet and tech showed up. I have the screen shots to prove it was only me when u guys ganked me so gg sir. I have not made a single excuse this entire thread I have been telling everyone, if you want to fight me come find me in brit im always running solo on my red in factions yet instead of doing so you keep coming on the forums saying im dodging yet im where i said I would be and your not. So the only one making excuses is you tbh... I think you are just scared , only reason you guys even killed me is cause u guys got a stun off and synced then used lightning wands on top of it, that shit won't fly in a one vs one son.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
LMFAO -- I'll be more than happy to destroy you or him on your bola tamer... ... and I won't even use pots or wands (or bolas for that matter). I guarantee you will still be running away wanding yourself to full health. Bola tamers are like two-fers.. get two corpses at your feet with one fight.

Find me on the field.. I won't refuse your fight
--- Shaggy Dog

Join the waiting list.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Umm get your facts straight , when i recalled in tet and them werent even there you guys ganked me actually, then tet and tech showed up. I have the screen shots to prove it was only me when u guys ganked me so gg sir. I have not made a single excuse this entire thread I have been telling everyone, if you want to fight me come find me in brit im always running solo on my red in factions yet instead of doing so you keep coming on the forums saying im dodging yet im where i said I would be and your not. So the only one making excuses is you tbh... I think you are just scared , only reason you guys even killed me is cause u guys got a stun off and synced then used lightning wands on top of it, that shit won't fly in a one vs one son.

It's not my fault you fucking suck and still can't heal ebolt syncs. Being a good fielder consists of knowing how to heal syncs and that is one of many reasons why you suck. It's kinda funny though that you will only fight in town on your tank mage that way alchy mages are forced to fight you 5x while you pre load ebolt with a power faction weapon.

SO PRO BRO!

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
It's not my fault you fucking suck and still can't heal ebolt syncs. Being a good fielder consists of knowing how to heal syncs and that is one of many reasons why you suck. It's kinda funny though that you will only fight in town on your tank mage that way alchy mages are forced to fight you 5x while you pre load ebolt with a power faction weapon.

SO PRO BRO!

You can't heal ebolt syncs moron if you didn't have gheal casted before you get stunned and the explo ebolts werent what killed me it was your guys lightning wand syncs that did it, which proves my point about wands. I know how to feild and im pretty good at it, the difference between me and you? I don't run around with someone to hold my hand to kill one person I do it myself. As stated tho, still took two to kill me so don't take credit for something you can't do on you own.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Enough talk, todays thursday so saturday i'll have more time to fuck around we can do the one vs one saturday. Pick time and spot, and i'll check forums for when and were. I'm not wasting anymore time arguing with a brain dead moron who is trying to boost his own ego in a game.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You can't heal ebolt syncs moron if you didn't have gheal casted before you get stunned and the explo ebolts werent what killed me it was your guys lightning wand syncs that did it, which proves my point about wands. I know how to feild and im pretty good at it, the difference between me and you? I don't run around with someone to hold my hand to kill one person I do it myself. As stated tho, still took two to kill me so don't take credit for something you can't do on you own.

Uhh it's called a gh wand, every time I kill you, you seem to have plenty of them and you had it equipped when you died you just failed the heal because you suck. And be real, you don't have anybody to play with because you're an annoying little bitch and you fucking suck so nobody wants to play with you. Can we one v one field already OUTSIDE of town? I won't even make you pay me anything ill just simply embarrass you and take away your UO pride LOL

Join the waiting list.

Nah.. I skipped to the top today in our 1v1. I loved the way you were working that gheal wand.. how many charges you go through? I know the first one was used within the first 10 seconds of the fight... Now running away with your friends was funny when you realized you weren't gonna beat me, but coming back and attacking me when I was blue again.. I fell outta my chair laughing when the guard whacked ya.

I never used any wands, bolas, or exp pots.. (or red friends healing me *cough "like you"*)

Good fight anyways before you ran