UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

One quick question :P

Re: One quick question :p

Yah, and during that I'll steal all ur bods and brsk peices.

LOL

And btw where is the leggin for An Ex Por? She needs that.

tortu

Wanderer

NonhumSub-Demise;485869 said:
Yah, and during that I'll steal all ur bods and brsk peices.

LOL

And btw where is the leggin for An Ex Por? She needs that.

leggins comming for your baby wait me a sec long on team speak so i can see what resits she needs....

cmcmcm

Knight

5 sc no penal items; another sick weapoms(like the mace/kryss) and still got charges to burn in shields!

from 30 charges, hmm, like 10+ charges were P1MP items.
go to doom right now!
and give the orny that you will get in the first boss... the hom from the second one you can keep, but put it in your BS char! :p

:S

Blacula;485882 said:
I have one word for you:

OWNED!!!!!

haha..... I've been owned million times since I came back. I'm considering to play xbox instead of being owned another billion times. lol

juanmatus

Wanderer

NonhumSub-Demise;485880 said:
I have one word for tortu :

"die,

plz."

..Oh, that's two words.

...lol

boheme u should put in your sing: long live rise fall and inka tupac amaru :)

Blacula

Knight

NonhumSub-Demise;485885 said:
haha..... I've been owned million times since I came back. I'm considering to play xbox instead of being owned another billion times. lol

I never die, I'm just sleeeeping (a lot.) :>

crackhead

Knight

whats the big deal they still run to the house and hide.i seen em one time since they came back.they were laughing about xfielding a guy so i xfielded tort killed him then killed dj. and since i turned my mage into a bod runner since i suck so bad on him.

Bile

Knight

LadyCrimson;485752 said:
Unfortunately, the house in which you speak never went IDOC *laughing*

Also, I don't appreciate all the accussations about corrupt staff. I guess if you are too lazy to do the work and don't get the l33t items then its gotta be some form of cheating or corruption? Of course, that mindset goes right along with the concept of if someone beats you at brit gate, they MUST be cheating.

Get off your high horse and actually do some work in game. Perhaps you'll make nice lootz too.

How do you think we (I) feel about being accused for speedhacking, EasyUO on "Turning in Bods at an in-humanly rate" <-- What type of shit is that? We (I) get accused for cheating and investigated, why can't we (players) accuse other people? I said in some other thread, maybe this one, that they got 5 Val Hammers by "[dupe 5" and a staff threatened me, now I want to know why, if you took that as an accusation, my opinion would matter enough to put myself into any danger (in-game accounts banned).

We all can have accusations/thoughts, but we all can't prove them, so an opinion from a player about another player doesn't mean anything, cause we can't prove anything, so why would an opinion about staff mean anything, if we can't prove anything?

Oh, and, if anyone cares, El Carpentiro (gunz) has been smithing in gunz swamp houses for days on end, thats how they probably got the hammer(s).

Edit: I'm still a GOd.