UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

One quick question :P

alllex

Knight
Re: One quick question :p

Buiu;485829 said:
so lets see..
1- who s the crafter?
2- I know peoples here that s filling and trading blacksmith bods like crazy since they arrived here (2+ years) and probally if they have 1 valorite hammer s too much
3- So if u guys got 1 - 2 valorite, it s acceptable... but cmon... there s 2 sick shields made by valorite, 1 sc no penal warfork, 2 no penal bone harvesters and alll those fuckin sick weps with the RIGHT mods..
4- u said u was away from demise for like 9 months right? and i remember when u guys left... none of u guys used to do bods and tbh those weapons r new here at demise
so here s the point... no one s talking that gm´s r using dupe or edit...
we just want to know how the hell someone get all those valorite hammers if he just come back? And like i said... u need to burn a lot of hammers to get all those nice itens ... everyone already made a test center here.
So i ask u gm´s.. why dont make a simple investigation and take a look at those valorite hammers itens? i m just saying cuz, u can ask for anyone that reset bs bods how long take to get one 20 exp valorite platmail part.

Idoc man ^^

alllex

Knight

tortu;485798 said:
Pumpkin! You are the one that need investigation!! so plz STFU u and your little kids friends... Do u Remmber me on your USA ventrilo server??? u stupid kids using Speed Hacks!!! so i say investigate for this a gm player and pumpkin player.... ;)

New computer Passing for pentium 4 to AMD 64 x2 Athlon, 2g Ram and 512Mb EVGA 8800 GT, Live in Canada, Old Ping for him (AVG 200) now new Ping (AVG 55)

alllex

Knight

juanmatus;485801 said:
LOL YEA. PUMKIN MUST BE WATCHED BY THE STAFF

AND THAT GOES TO "WILL" TOO (YOUNG PADAWAN OF KAZ AND ZORAK)

Many players take PvP too seriously. If you die, learn to laugh about it. Don't get bent out of shape about your attacker's dirty tactics, better connection, or item advantage. Just learn from your mistakes, and come back better prepared next time. If you want to be the best at PvP, it's a long, hard road. You must constantly re-evaluate your approach, and fine tune it until it can compete at a level that satisfies you.

juanmatus

Wanderer

Buiu;485829 said:
so lets see..
1- who s the crafter?
2- I know peoples here that s filling and trading blacksmith bods like crazy since they arrived here (2+ years) and probally if they have 1 valorite hammer s too much
3- So if u guys got 1 - 2 valorite, it s acceptable... but cmon... there s 2 sick shields made by valorite, 1 sc no penal warfork, 2 no penal bone harvesters and alll those fuckin sick weps with the RIGHT mods..
4- u said u was away from demise for like 9 months right? and i remember when u guys left... none of u guys used to do bods and tbh those weapons r new here at demise
so here s the point... no one s talking that gm´s r using dupe or edit...
we just want to know how the hell someone get all those valorite hammers if he just come back? And like i said... u need to burn a lot of hammers to get all those nice itens ... everyone already made a test center here.
So i ask u gm´s.. why dont make a simple investigation and take a look at those valorite hammers itens? i m just saying cuz, u can ask for anyone that reset bs bods how long take to get one 20 exp valorite platmail part.

tortu, how much valorite hammers did u burn?
cuz with 1 valorite hammer s impossible to craft all those itens... and anyone here can confirm it.
Gunz burning valorite hammer: hmm i ll do some wf.. Oh cool! already made a sc with high hit harm! So i ll move on to bone harvester! oh snap!!!! 2 sc no penal!!!!! sick i´m so lucky :D now i ll try a mace... holy crappy! sick sick! so i ll move to kryss!!!! holy jesus!!! another sick weapon! oh cmon, i m tired of weapon, i ll make now shields ( they r so hard to get on loot :sarcasm:)... HOLY SHIT i dont need to finish this hammer!

if u want your wep and shield, join gunz lol

juanmatus

Wanderer

alllex;485832 said:
New computer Passing for pentium 4 to AMD 64 x2 Athlon, 2g Ram and 512Mb EVGA 8800 GT, Live in Canada, Old Ping for him (AVG 200) now new Ping (AVG 55)

u cant improve your ping with a amazing pc... well u can, but just a little. not from 200 to 55....

Lucifall

Knight

juanmatus;485839 said:
u cant improve your ping with a amazing pc... well u can, but just a little. not from 200 to 55....

The server moved close to where he lives, did you forget?

tortu

Wanderer

with does 9 month i dident say i was offline i mean that i was out of the pvp field doing pvm and deeds also full idoks eith my friends...

since long time i do idoks also i do deeds and pvm i got tons tons tons of deeds tailor and bs theres no deal....

I dont know why all the people is like WOW wtf a valorite hummer... i burned 1 verite hummer and 2 valorite hummers OH yes i also good very good LUCK...

the point of all this. is if your guild's mates work for the same porpourse you can get what ever u want, obiously if u work by you own it will be 10x harder. i am sure u guys do that... well here un gunz we have 4 friends we know each other in real life from peru (same School) and we worked together + we have friends in argentina in chile and brasil that we also have meet in real life doing vacations on diferent country like my cousign is know on argentina and maby today he is having some wisky's with our 3 guild mates from argentina :) about our 3 girls we have on gunz 1 of them is ewa she is comming to my county peru to visit Machu Pichu i am will take her to party so we are a guild that we KNOW eeach other in real life and WORK TOGETHER same objetive!!!

This is the result!! 1 verite and 2 valorite + we are working on getting more.

juanmatus

Wanderer

alllex;485833 said:
Many players take PvP too seriously. If you die, learn to laugh about it. Don't get bent out of shape about your attacker's dirty tactics, better connection, or item advantage. Just learn from your mistakes, and come back better prepared next time. If you want to be the best at PvP, it's a long, hard road. You must constantly re-evaluate your approach, and fine tune it until it can compete at a level that satisfies you.

lol ive read those type of answer long time ago... ... all try to excuse themself like that...

pumpkin we dont talk about 1vs1,omg i die, u cheat...

im talking 3 or 4 after you and nobody can even get you, and when you are chasing us , its imposible to loose you...
sometimes you are to obvoius with your speedhack. remaind me to zorak

Buiu

Knight

if u say so...
but anyways u r saying that with 2 valorite hammers u made 5 sc no penal itens and some other sick weapons?
kinda impossible but ...

Blacula

Knight

EwA;485823 said:
Lol.. you guys are jealous...

The best thing for you to do is to work on your tailors and BSs...
(It would also be nice if you work as a TEAM, and help each other to get good stuffs..)

;***

I want war too.. lol

GUNz FTW

<3 querida

tortu

Wanderer

juanmatus;485844 said:
lol ive read those type of answer long time ago... ... all try to excuse themself like that...

pumpkin we dont talk about 1vs1,omg i die, u cheat...

im talking 3 or 4 after you and nobody can even get you, and when you are chasing us , its imposible to loose you...
sometimes you are to obvoius with your speedhack. remaind me to zorak

This is 100% True and many other's have notice!!!

Buiu

Knight

30 charges

7 sick itens that i saw... probally there s more...

yea u r luck... tbh, there s too much luck just for one person there...

Buiu;485829 said:
tortu, how much valorite hammers did u burn?
cuz with 1 valorite hammer s impossible to craft all those itens... and anyone here can confirm it.

Actually, Murphys law doesnt apply here.

On a Runic, each piece differs from the other.

So you got, for example, 10% chance to get the best item in the world (due to props chance of kicking in). After you get the best item in the world, the next item will NOT have its probability to be another best of the world nerfed.

The chance will be the same 10% as the first one. So yeah, rl luck ftw.