UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

One of a kind brit hue sandals

Neppg

Sorceror
There is another pair, with same hue number and named actually a few pairs, the problem is that it's on people's feet and they need to be logged in and in an area that I can see them to actually get a screenshot. But either way, the sandals are still worth a shit ton, hows that.

*Rides away on an emu*

Are you sure you don't mean the ones that are named "Spark Clan Rocks UOG" and Whisper's sandals? They're SORT OF similar looking (not really). But enough to be mistaken as brit hue.

pete liv

Sorceror
They are one-of-a-kind brit hued sandals, and given Ryan's hard-on for one-of-a-kinds and sandals, the donation was just stupid :D
I was super messed up when I sold, but the new similar bod hue kinda stressed me out.
enjoy!

what did you pay for them? like 1500 bucks right? if we know your donation amount for the sandals we can covert that directly into gold and make it worth what you paid

sssuuu

Knight
Are you sure you don't mean the ones that are named "Spark Clan Rocks UOG" and Whisper's sandals? They're SORT OF similar looking (not really). But enough to be mistaken as brit hue.

I'm quite sure, not the sparks clan or whispers sandals, a couple years ago there were a couple out there that turned some heads.

I can't find any reference to it, so you can call me a madman and all that, but when I find the damn things, ill post them up. Maybe I'm wrong who knows.

But anyways, the fact that I can't really find anything like the damn sandals should say that the things are very rare by that color, and possible one of a kind.

*Rides away on an emu*

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
what did you pay for them? like 1500 bucks right? if we know your donation amount for the sandals we can covert that directly into gold and make it worth what you paid

oh I don't think that's how it's done ;)

besides, I'll never tell before I pass out :D But I will tell u, they coulda been any crazy-ass hue I asked for, I try and have a little class and restraint w/my indulgent support. ;)