UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

One of a kind brit hue sandals

Turner13

Sorceror
Hue 1261. I'd be surprised if they weren't one of a kind considering their origin.

I'd chuck a guess down at 125-150m based on the other special coloured sandals that are out there. I think the glacials and neon pinks are in that ballpark.

GimpCent

Knight
Hue 1261. I'd be surprised if they weren't one of a kind considering their origin.

I'd chuck a guess down at 125-150m based on the other special coloured sandals that are out there. I think the glacials and neon pinks are in that ballpark.

and their origin is what?

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Lol why so shady? Post a screen. Or some info.. 1 of a kind wearables kinda require this if u want a legit pc

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Err srry I read turners post thinking they were his sandals/pcing his own pc lol
they look like the newer bod blue though but my bad

id say 100m or so, ive seen just a couple pairs, 2 without names i think like yours and one with a name is all i know for sure, but ive been away for a while so i dont know if there are more or if some got deleted or lost. but worth less than the glacials and neon pinks, since those are one of a kind and a lot more noticeable

Uomvp

Knight
I am 99% sure there are only 1 pair of them. I believe icky bought them and they have been making the rounds.

sssuuu

Knight
The color isn't one of a kind, I'm absolutely certain. Though, the sandals being unamed and that hue, may make it one of kind in that sense.

*Rides away on an emu*

Turner13

Sorceror
same here. I've seen some similar blue hues around with unique names but definitely haven't seen any Brit hue sandals.

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
They are one-of-a-kind brit hued sandals, and given Ryan's hard-on for one-of-a-kinds and sandals, the donation was just stupid :D
I was super messed up when I sold, but the new similar bod hue kinda stressed me out.
enjoy!

sssuuu

Knight
There is another pair, with same hue number and named actually a few pairs, the problem is that it's on people's feet and they need to be logged in and in an area that I can see them to actually get a screenshot. But either way, the sandals are still worth a shit ton, hows that.

*Rides away on an emu*