UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

OMG Girlz Don’t Exist on teh Intarweb!!!!1

Bubbster

Wanderer
Re: OMG Girlz Don’t Exist on teh Intarweb!!!!1

It's not a suprise to me that actually happened. The video game world is male-dominated in the North American section of the world (A comparsion to a society who has tons of electronic involvement like Japan). It is similar to any male sports like Football (American) and Rugby, hearing a girl playing that sport just sounds awkward. Not to mention the fact that the internet is filled with thousands of lonely males who when hear a girls voice pop an instant boner and want their pictures so they can dream.

Atalanta

Wanderer

snack_pie-hybrid said:
here is a really hot interweb girl.

Wait.. Imma interweb chick, I may be in a wheelchair, but I'm still here ... so how does that make ME a homo? =D

Atalanta said:
Wait.. Imma interweb chick, I may be in a wheelchair, but I'm still here ... so how does that make ME a homo? =D

Hmm, well until about five seconds ago I didn't know you existed. Welcome to my life. Would you like fries with that?

:fap:

SirJared

Wanderer

DementedJester said:
All intarweb girls are traps.

Fact.

Traps? This thread is now about delicious traps...

Megumi

Wanderer

SirJared said:
Traps? This thread is now about delicious traps...

That is Jun from some animé to be released next year. Jun is a boy.

This is the definition of a trap.

Also, there is a very nice trap on the 6channel Sexy Women image boards. I'd show it but 6chan is down.

M

Mitnick

snack_pie-hybrid said:
here is a really hot interweb girl.[/url]
gurno.com/adam/j2/wp-content/stephanie_1.jpg

GradGT

Sorceror

she doesnt show her pic to random people because shes ugly and or fat tbh

hot girls are always dying to hand their pic out so they can get positive attention and comments from nerds like "youre so hot", like they've never heard that before. Do something original, next time you see a hot girls pic say something to stimulate insecurity, like "i see yellow on your teeth" or "youre forehead is not proportional to your face" or "how many children have you had?"

and tbh to fucka bee you need bobby mcprescotts penis ROFLL *BUDU TING*