UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Okay, lament..

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Okay, lament..

Hydrofiend;1914029 said:
You should all saw your own heads off in real life. Do it for the sake of humanity.

Whoa Whoa Whoa.... little harsh man...

However I would have to agree with you.

Simpkong

Wanderer

I am going to be honest with you guys. I completely sucked at this game, was never any good (years ago). I have a lot of free time at work on the internet, I come on here every few months to see listen to the drama (This place is a lot like Maury, verrrry fun to watch.)

You all could easily kill me, however, thats besides the point. I feel humanly obligated to inform you of the irony of not only everything you nerds say, but the humor a normal person recieves while reading it. You all like to call each other 'nerds' and talk about how great of a social life you have. I mean, socially, some of you might be in college. However, you nerds are litterally sitting here about to kill one another over a video game thats older than a lot of the people who play it (Thats the ironic part). Now, please do yourselves a favor and quit pretending that you aren't nerds.

Truth of the matter is, you all obviously got picked on in high school (those who didn't drop out). If anything, you should enjoy eachothers company and befriend one another. After all, THERE AREN'T MANY low life losers who think they are cool elsewhere. :)

I won't read this again, don't bother nerds. GET A LIFE, YOUR NOT COOL FOR BEING GOOD AT THIS GAME.

Fr0sty

Lord

Simpkong;1914232 said:
I am going to be honest with you guys. I completely sucked at this game, was never any good (years ago). I have a lot of free time at work on the internet, I come on here every few months to see listen to the drama (This place is a lot like Maury, verrrry fun to watch.)

You all could easily kill me, however, thats besides the point. I feel humanly obligated to inform you of the irony of not only everything you nerds say, but the humor a normal person recieves while reading it. You all like to call each other 'nerds' and talk about how great of a social life you have. I mean, socially, some of you might be in college. However, you nerds are litterally sitting here about to kill one another over a video game thats older than a lot of the people who play it (Thats the ironic part). Now, please do yourselves a favor and quit pretending that you aren't nerds.

Truth of the matter is, you all obviously got picked on in high school (those who didn't drop out). If anything, you should enjoy eachothers company and befriend one another. After all, THERE AREN'T MANY low life losers who think they are cool elsewhere. :)

I won't read this again, don't bother nerds. GET A LIFE, YOUR NOT COOL FOR BEING GOOD AT THIS GAME.

I am definitely a nerd for playing this game. But I'm pretty sure I never got picked on in high school. Thanks for the input though.

Simpkong;1914232 said:

Explain something to me, how exactly is Maury fun to watch when the only thing he does is find out whos the babys daddy.... He use to be decent but he ran out of things to talk about so now he only does WHOS MY BABYS DADDY?

Stides40oz

Knight

Heavy Smoker;1914296 said:
Explain something to me, how exactly is Maury fun to watch when the only thing he does is find out whos the babys daddy.... He use to be decent but he ran out of things to talk about so now he only does WHOS MY BABYS DADDY?

lol that shit is hilarious. I love when its like the bitches 9th time on the show and they still havent found her baby daddy. Like bitch, what kind of slut are you that after 9 times u still dont know who ur babies dad is?? How many mother fuckers did u sleep with in that 2 month window. lol!

Yeah, what a bunch of dumb sluts, what kind of bitch is going to like 13 dudes fuck her without condoms on and think she isnt going to get pregnant?

miztron

Wanderer

the guy who posted that page-long rant, hes just butt hurt that he didnt get picked on in high school because he was one of the "floaters" the quiet kid who sat in the corner, alone at lunch, noone knew his name.
but he did make a good point about nerds. it doesnt prove anything about their real life. im sure theirs quite a few who do nothing but eat breath live shit for UOgamers, but then u got ppl like me with broken body parts and have nothing better to do and doesnt want to resort to endless drinking.
+1 UO
Is Raserei in com with that scrub ass guild full of bola warriors?

KraCKa

Sorceror

This whole "whos pixel dick is bigger" is sorta getting boring. That being said, Raserei is better in my opinion although I have not fought Lament much. But Raserei seems more legit, he dosn't stun d every dump or disrupt every pot nox.

On a side note I would say Josey is better than either, at least from my perspective against my play style.

jpone

Sorceror

KraCKa;1914412 said:
This whole "whos pixel dick is bigger" is sorta getting boring. That being said, Raserei is better in my opinion although I have not fought Lament much. But Raserei seems more legit, he dosn't stun d every dump or disrupt every pot nox.

On a side note I would say Josey is better than either, at least from my perspective against my play style.

you ain't got no style mothafucka ;)

Sprint-

Wanderer

josey is good, especially considering how bad he was before i taught him.. but

he aint no raserei
thats for damn sure

(hi lord t)

Sprint-

Wanderer

miztron;1914358 said:
Is Raserei in com with that scrub ass guild full of bola warriors?

I play with Josey wales and LOD on occasion, guildless.. if that's what you mean

Brookly

Sorceror

elohdee;1914600 said:
damn ill fight any of you kids irl right now for a piece of pie
buncha bitches.

LOL Not unless those pies had whip cream and a cherry on top of them. Lod likes the full works going for his food. Especially the garnishes!

If josey is better than either of them I must be the best on the server unless it was a different josey wales I went 3-0 against in a duel outside of sandpit couple days ago.