UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Okay, lament..

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sprint-

Wanderer
Okay, lament..

Pretty much everyone on the server knows you suck, except for you.. I'm calling you out, 1vs1 me for your loot vs my mil, I'll have a GM hold it. You can choose any ruleset you wish, sometime tonight (if you're not too pussy to accept), we'll do it at wrong.

Don't beat around the bush saying, "omg i kill u every time nob go practice", just man up and tell me if you're too scared..

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Okay, lament..

Raserei;1911711 said:
your loot vs my mil

Are you telling me that all the guy is risking is a bag of 100 ea regs and half a keg and you'll give him mil's if he wins?

Sprint-

Wanderer

MadeInQuebec;1911715 said:
Are you telling me that all the guy is risking is a bag of 100 ea regs and half a keg and you'll give him mil's if he wins?

yea.. and hes declining

go figure..

wkstrm

Lord

someone has to vote on Lament for the sake of it. I did.

I will win since I will loot them both.

Sprint-

Wanderer

3 people have voted lament, nc 17 and smil both hate me, wkstrm gave a pity vote..

obviously lament sucks

Lament

Knight
Raserei;1911724 said:
yea.. and hes declining

go figure..

i said i would fight any time

no weakstorm will not hold the money

i've beaten you the last 3 times in a row and you have not paid me

seems like you're just resorting to making mass threads and having your dick suckers talk shit for you

Sprint-

Wanderer

Lament;1911765 said:
i said i would fight any time

no weakstorm will not hold the money

i've beaten you the last 3 times in a row and you have not paid me

seems like you're just resorting to making mass threads and having your dick suckers talk shit for you

You've never fought me for money, you always decline when you have to put something on the line. The only time you've ever killed me 1vs1 was in the pits, right after I beat you..

Why does it even matter who holds it? Its mine to begin with.. you're not going to lose anything

Sprint-

Wanderer

NC-17;1911768 said:
Thnx guy who never posted his picture +}
and might i refresh your memory? sec i will edit

Refresh my memory? also, I've sent my picture to many people, I'll make a deal with you aswell.. post your picture without all the photoshop gayness holding a piece of paper saying NC17, and I'll do the same.

Lament

Knight
Raserei;1911767 said:
The only time you've ever killed me 1vs1 was in the pits