UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

OK ALCHYPWN HERE'S ALL THE DUELS I WASTED YOU IN

No one yields because I don't fight little trolls like you. You had your chance and you pretended you were Korean and didn't speak english.

As for the 60 screenshots. Do you really think that is a lot? I have dueled your multiple chars since before you left and I am almost constantly on one char.
if you have even ten screenshots of me id be surprised , but i doubt you even have a quarter of what i have of you

You are the only one talking shit and crying. Notice in video of me being a good sport even though it was 3-3 when it started. I wasn't on more than half a second before you started sending the duel. My spells were lagging then some bullshit happened with you, hence i said you rdy before the duel even started. Notice you didn't include your deaths.

Just look at what you named the video. It is just sad to even duel people who talk shit win or lose. I was getting on to set up the duel, but if you really want you can just go cry cry cry somewhere.

You would have died to the fs/pot if my cursor wasnt lagging up and you know it. Pretty apparent why I even laughed

at least you duel and don;t dodge, even if i have been winning the majority .... there's a lot of things in an alchy duel that you do not do that is pretty much the reason you lose , your footwork is bad you just stand there and get stunned , you dont tab half as much as you should. but yeah we can duel later if i log on or tomorrow and i wont be a prick

at least you duel and don;t dodge, even if i have been winning the majority .... there's a lot of things in an alchy duel that you do not do that is pretty much the reason you lose , your footwork is bad you just stand there and get stunned , you dont tab half as much as you should. but yeah we can duel later if i log on or tomorrow and i wont be a prick

I don't believe my footwork is bad. Maybe against you? I don't tab ever (lazy)!

Not going to lie. I do have a system of weaken purp - agility - ma - ma - run into. Just trying to spend minimum amounts of mana + gain agility + maybe stun. If not then I go healing purping and try one more time for stun. Then rethink my situation lol

Not going to lie. I do have a system of weaken purp - agility - ma - ma - run into. Just trying to spend minimum amounts of mana + gain agility + maybe stun. If not then I go healing purping and try one more time for stun. Then rethink my situation lol
thats fine and its a good start up , but you dont have to stand still while you do it , tab avoid my stuns and attack last to get your stun. way better chance