UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

OK ALCHYPWN HERE'S ALL THE DUELS I WASTED YOU IN

this guy talks shit and is a complete moron he says hes ebaten me numerous times and i should post my screenshots and he will post his , these ae just of duels. AlchyPwn-22.png AlchyPwn-21.png AlchyPwn-20.png AlchyPwn-19.png AlchyPwn-18.png AlchyPwn-17.png AlchyPwn-16.png AlchyPwn-15.png AlchyPwn-14.png AlchyPwn-13.png AlchyPwn-22.png AlchyPwn-21.png AlchyPwn-20.png AlchyPwn-19.png AlchyPwn-18.png AlchyPwn-17.png AlchyPwn-16.png AlchyPwn-15.png AlchyPwn-14.png AlchyPwn-13.png AlchyPwn-22.png AlchyPwn-22.png AlchyPwn-22.png AlchyPwn-21.png AlchyPwn-20.png AlchyPwn-19.png AlchyPwn-18.png AlchyPwn-17.png AlchyPwn-16.png AlchyPwn-15.png AlchyPwn-14.png AlchyPwn-13.png AlchyPwn-22.png AlchyPwn-21.png AlchyPwn-20.png AlchyPwn-19.png AlchyPwn-18.png AlchyPwn-17.png AlchyPwn-16.png AlchyPwn-15.png AlchyPwn-14.png AlchyPwn-13.png

I LIKE THE FULL IMAGES LOL THERES ONE DOUBLE IN THAT ONE SORRY GUYS I JUST HAVE SO MUCH OF THIS NEWB ITS HAD TO KNOW WHERE I LEFT OFF

i have proably 20 more on diff chars but im bored of this alrdy i doubt he has beaten me in more than 5 duels so i think im safe if he wants to post about me

crikey

Sorceror
You should make a vendor named "I owned alchypwned", and place all the heads on it(for a high price so they stay there)

Then run a gate macro from bank

That way evyone in game can see it too

SHOW THE WORLD WHAT U MADE OF!

i never had a problem with alchypwn before but hes just so dumb man and tries to give advice to peoplewhen hes really not that good at alchy , hes probably the worst active alchy of 2015-2016 and i heard from several ppl that have been in call with him that hes just an idiot and he doesnt listen and hes horrible on the field as well.

You should make a vendor named "I owned alchypwned", and place all the heads on it(for a high price so they stay there)

Then run a gate macro from bank

That way evyone in game can see it too

SHOW THE WORLD WHAT U MADE OF!
lmfao i feed that fags heads to my swampy and he wont duel me anymore so i can't do that.... and the server is dead as fuck so noone would even see.

Lol what was that 9 original screenshots? You beat me one night and all of a sudden that is the first time we ever fought? You are worse than uonewbs with your bullshit. You even started the shit talk but I suppose when someone calls you out about how almost all your pots miss you get a little mad...

lmfao i feed that fags heads to my swampy and he wont duel me anymore so i can't do that.... and the server is dead as fuck so noone would even see.
I offered to duel you multiple times. I play sallos and have a blessed verite so that is the template I am playing til it unblesses. You wouldn't accept so don't even try to talk shit

umm 9? no dude the fiorst one had double the rest didnt theres like 20 at least here , wheres the wins over me wheres your duel screenshots? it wasnt one night it was several times i fought u on glitch when u were on alchy pwn MONTHS after i killed you on qmmmm on daggermouth

i have screenshots of me killing 2 of your diff charecters in multple duels using 3 of mine , over a period of time , how is that from one ngiht fool? see what i mean ? you are dumb as shit

crikey

Sorceror
Thats whats great about uo. Even being the ultimate suckbag you can have fun :)

Like Praxxus, paratwins, or Viker, lol.....(maybe all the same person?)

The years they put in, and jesus christ oOOoOo do theeey SUCK

I dont like to talk alot of trasb, because Id look retarded when it boomerangs around and smacks me it the face, but those guysI can get away with it lol...

and i even said oh sorry it shared a bunch of doubles in the first one , i have no idea why it did that but all the other ones are sts of 5 or ten and they arent doubles