UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

OK ALCHYPWN HERE'S ALL THE DUELS I WASTED YOU IN

lol i have sallos too and can play multiple charecters and templates ... shitty excuse bro " i have a verite blessed weapon on a alchy dexer duel me and in 4x4 pit" lol no get on a mage and die like you always do

If you play sallos then you realize you can only have one set of hot keys for every single character... hint hint not everyone has the same hot keys as you! Crazy right?

i do play sallos and i have hotkeys for all my characters on the same sallos. how many hotkeys do you need for a dexer lol i barely play a dexer but i wouldnt have to change my hotkeys , you can also save different sets of hotkeys in folders and switch them like that but you are stupid as fuck so i wouldnt expect you to know that

i already told you the first set had some doubles so i reposted about 20 more that werent doubles , wrap your fucking head around that bro

i didnt even try and act like they werent doubles i straight u said " oh shit theres some doubles in the first thread let me post more" and i have even more than that that arent doubles

i do play sallos and i have hotkeys for all my characters on the same sallos. how many hotkeys do you need for a dexer lol i barely play a dexer but i wouldnt have to change my hotkeys , you can also save different sets of hotkeys in folders and switch them like that but you are stupid as fuck so i wouldnt expect you to know that
Tried to splice it in and it reverted. Anyhow go cry somewhere else. You bore me

i don't know how you are still talking shit when i just posted me beating you several times on multiple characters you really are a moron

crikey

Sorceror
What kind of dexxer does alchypwn duel with?

Valorite battle axe conc blows can really rile people up if you have a lucky night and get alot of em.

Then rush em in the nude with a couple poisoned val katana or broadsword for teh lulz XD

Anyways (skip to the end for short version)
Dexxers are just shit against good alchy stun in a duel. Yeah its a 4x4 area, but the dexxers hope, in my experience, is letting you waste your mana by offscreening and other dirty tricks. Dexxer is either going ti win EVERY match, because mage is naked or sucks donkey dick, or will lose nearly every match against any decent wizard unless he gets a mega weapon hit right away, hits you with a expmode pot, while running your explode pot into you, all at once.
The odds of the dexxer actually landing hits aint all that great. Lots if times you miss 4-5 hits in a row dueling, even with 125 tactics. God dam mages miss nothing lol. Should let parrying have a chance to block spells, make it eco omically viable skill to use

Dexxer in a duel pit is an eagle without wings, they just blow without the offscreen. Hence the reason all the successful duelists were mages. If the dexxer could consistently win using skill, not pray for luck, many would use them. People do anything to win

Probably why my only tournament wins came at 4am when only 3 japs and 4 shitfaced drunks participATing

So,
The short point if my story: duel gis alchy dexxer, you SHOULD be able to win if you are at least mediocre skill level

hes a fencer with a runic , i probably would win i just hate fighting dexers period , its pretty lame i only fight them in tournies cuz i have to and i lose to them often cuz of mana

crikey

Sorceror
hes a fencer with a runic , i probably would win i just hate fighting dexers period , its pretty lame i only fight them in tournies cuz i have to and i lose to them often cuz of mana
Yeah thats pretty accurate. If the mage fails on their first dump, they get tgeir cheeks spread wide

NC-17

Sorceror
I quit caring about anything i own on this shard
Including this forum account.

You guys cry and cry that "The server is dead" "There is no competition" "Im King Shit 2016 hybrid"
Bro... The shards over... DONE... DEAD... Hybrid had its day... id never play here again..

With that said.
There is not many of us here
Not many people in the gaming world play UO
If you want to stay... enjoying playing with absolutely no one..
If you guys miss old players... UOF is where we are..
Why? Because the population is there.. DUH! I PvP every time i log in.. "Large Scale" Small Group" Dungeon" Its there...
Want to know whats also there? Staff.... Go put in a ticket on hybrid and tell me how long it takes for a response...
Constant events.... Tourneys... CTF...

Why are you guys here?......
WTF are yall doing? chasing tumbleweeds in del?

UOF is where it is..
Sorry they did what hybrid should have done

Its sad to see Hybrid die..
But it had its day..

Leave it in peace..
And join the living

crikey

Sorceror
Just peeped the uof forums. Was like going back in time 4 or 5 years. Lots of familiar names and guilds. EqMs is on their forums riling people up I saw. Their specialty lol....

It sucks, but I cant deny it looks very interesting

If Hybrid staff would just do some dynamic, new, fun exciting things it would probably steal some people back.

Hire new staff, implement awesome new changes to Hybrid, and I'll happily register on uoforever and attempt to spread the word. No point in doing so now

Looks like they got us beat :(