UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Oh BTW, Trade Fair starts Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antor

Sorceror
Re: Oh BTW, Trade Fair starts Friday

Vendor setup for the trade fair is now open. Please come prepared to stock your vendors. This is setup only. The fair starts tonight.

glyph1c

Sorceror

what trammy shit, bull shit, vendors insta whack all who steal? pfft.. thought this would be fun :/

edit: nvm... the more npcs the harder it seems.. pick your moments ... XD

Countessa

Knight

Okay we will try adding another row of vendors. No guarantees that it will be pretty, however.
lol

Set up will be open for awhile/until it's full again. There will be a green moongate at the fair to access vendor setup

Thank you! Also thanks goes out to the staff that helped out and GM Suzy who personally helped me out tonight!

I made 1.3 mil in the first fifteen minutes my vendor was up :)

jessen13

Sorceror

Damnit, Countessa told my Friday that they would add more space Sunday night or Monday, not Sat. night.

Countessa

Knight

I didnt give you a day, only that we were looking at more vendor space. Sheesh.

Anyway there is room opened for vendors so you are able to page for vendor placement. Not all staff is attending to this Fair so you will need to be patient when you page.
Please be sure you are ready when you page. (blue char, appropriate funds in the bank, etc)

Trevor

Knight

Sorry my spell check auto goes on and it doesn't have Canadian in it. Figures.....

Status
Not open for further replies.