UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Oh BTW, Trade Fair starts Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countessa

Knight
Oh BTW, Trade Fair starts Friday

The Set Up starts Thursday (MST) evening sometime.

On Friday evening the Fair will start - it will run for a good week (prob until Feb 1st or 2nd or so) since it's been awhile

The Fair will be in Delucia (below the Tailor shop)

Cost will be 10k per vendor + any vendor fees

Do not page for this! There will be announcements in-game when the time comes. The town criers will also have information.

Check this link for complete information.

Merchant Information

Before the Fair:
Choose a blue, nonfaction character for your Trade Fair Merchant
Make sure this character has 10k gold in the bank (not a check).
Make sure this character has additional gold for vendor fees
Gather the items to stock the vendor. Bring these items with you or have them in the bank
If you want the vendor to have a specific outfit, you need to bring it with you.
Come to the setup arena once Setup is announced via the Green Moongate at East Britain Bank.
Come prepared as above. You cannot come and go from this area when setting up vendors.
If the gate is not there, Setup is not open. Do not page

Please Note: Set up for this event is very time consuming. If you want to participate, please do your part and inform yourself. This goes along way to helping things run smoothly. Thank you!

W

whispers

Re: Oh BTW, Trade Fair starts Friday

looking forward to it!

WhiteValium

Sorceror

Sweet! Thanks Tessa and all the staff that made this happen. Great job!
Time to get rid of all my accumulated Bricabrac.
(Ditch the junk man, ditch the junk)

What

Sorceror

Can the bank be accessed after the start of the vendor fair to re-stock vendors from the bank box instead of the backpack?

Countessa

Knight

What;2018175 said:
Can the bank be accessed after the start of the vendor fair to re-stock vendors from the bank box instead of the backpack?

No. Once the vendor is at the fair it will need to be restocked from your pack or beetle. There is no banker at the fair.

KoNNaN;2018182 said:
<3

Yaaaay!!!

Anyone have $ left to spend?

Everyone better get hunting and acquire some gold. lol

Countessa

Knight

And oh!

I appreciate all the thanks but I'll be honest, if it wasn't for the other staff offering to help with this, it wouldn't be on. I'm sure the thanks is extended to all the staff though.

:)

hazy

Squire

nvm you can delete this post sorry. Thank you though I'm looking forward to this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.