UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

offering 1v1;s for gold or items

hickman48

Knight
btw hicks thanks for the free legue gear. funny that you spend money just to get a recording of me. pricless. can i see a picture of dj now?

Whats legue?? league gear? < also do not know what this is. Sorry i did not record it was someone in our mumble.

You should be careful if i cared enough or was insecure about someone posting a picture of my face you would get reported kapero can tell you that you get banned for that.

Last edited:

Kurupted

Squire
Whats legue?? league gear? < also do not know what this is. Sorry i did not record it was someone in our mumble.

You should be careful if i cared enough or was insecure about someone posting a picture of my face you would get reported kapero can tell you that you get banned for that.

i bet you would. i dont give a fuck. dont add me a skype, and post a picture if i cant upload it to a thread. i care none about uo. i very much enjoy seeing a fat virgin ass tho. what a fucking nerd loser.

Last edited:

hickman48

Knight
]

hahhah one more time i cant help myself. the way you look hickman jesus man what a loser

Im pretty happy with the way i look even shaved off the neckbeard / stash combo i had on this morning but it will grow back.

i bet you would. i dont give a fuck. dont add me a skype, and post a picture if i cant upload it to a thread. i care none about uo. i very much enjoy seeing yu fat virgin ass tho. what a fucking nerd loser.

Happy i could give you something to fap 2 enjoy.

Kurupted

Squire
Im pretty happy with the way i look even shaved off the neckbeard / stash combo i had on this morning but it will grow back.

Happy i could give you something to fap 2 enjoy.

ahh cool, im sure the women appreciate it too. btw i didnt know that was actually you. it was random picture from google. thanks for confirming tho

Kurupted

Squire
whats diff from ingame and on forums. 500kk anytime. thats officaial btw. so let me see you in game and i bet you run. if you dont and i kill you which i will youll owe me 500kk right? thats how you play this game? even if you dont accept duel the loser of a 1v1 hours to weeks downt the road has to pay. right?

hickman48

Knight
ahh cool, im sure the women appreciate it too. btw i didnt know that was actually you. it was random picture from google. thanks for confirming tho

I doubt that you found it on google as i just put it on skype today but w/e im sure you would not lie still expecting that 5 mil you owe me and said you would pay up.

Kurupted

Squire
I doubt that you found it on google as i just put it on skype today but w/e im sure you would not lie still expecting that 5 mil you owe me and said you would pay up.

500k anytime. thats all i said to you when you claim i owe you 5kk. so if i kill you in game you owe me 500kk. better watch out girl you know yourl place

Kurupted

Squire
man look at yourself for jesus christ lmao. ghame over. ima donate 5kk to help you get some blesh terra puss

hickman48

Knight
500k anytime. thats all i said to you when you claim i owe you 5kk. so if i kill you in game you owe me 500kk. better watch out girl you know yourl place

As i told you in that skype call ill 1v1 you after you pay me for the first one, and you said you would but didt pay up. I bring it up and you rage about it like you did last time i brought it up.

man look at yourself for jesus christ .

I think my sweet ass chiseled jawline and hazel eyes is making someone wet.

Kurupted

Squire
As i told you in that skype call ill 1v1 you after you pay me for the first one, and you said you would but didt pay up. I bring it up and you rage about it like you did last time i brought it up.

I think my sweet ass chiseled jawline and hazel eyes is making someone wet.

as you told me in the skype message before that skype call nor to worry about it. i knew youd dodge. you done said you caught me afk. i know your gonna hold on t that. your weak man. be gone girl. virgin nerd

hickman48

Knight
as you told me in the skype message before that skype call nor to worry about it. i knew youd dodge. you done said you caught me afk. i know your gonna hold on t that. your weak man. be gone girl. virgin nerd

Its fine im not the one who admitted he died 1v1 and then said he would pay up and then didt but ill be sure to keep bringing it up.

Kurupted

Squire
Its fine im not the one who admitted he died 1v1 and then said he would pay up and then didt but ill be sure to keep bringing it up.

when did you say you wanted to 1v1 for gold? you didnt have the nuts. you caught me afk, and lied about it. then down the road you told on yourself. what a loser.

one more time this is google image of what hicks says he looks like

Kurupted

Squire
hicks the uo master. the guy to beat kurupted 1v1. eventhough he said he got me afk. and never accepted my challenge to 1v1. here is the true king of demise