UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

offering 1v1;s for gold or items

Kurupted

Squire
will throw in sash and quiver + 5kk max atm for 1v1'sield field fghts

ex. 1kk duels min, if you offer 10kk for duel i will give quiver if i lose. if you offer 15kk i give sash. if you offer 25kk i give sash and quiver etc. min 1kk. max 30kk

mytilus

Sorceror
Celes has been messaging him for two or three weeks but he is always busy or does not respond. So basically if you are any good do not expect him to duel you. And if he does agree to fight and you beat him do not expect to get paid. :cool:

Kurupted

Squire
Celes has been messaging him for two or three weeks but he is always busy or does not respond. So basically if you are any good do not expect him to duel you. And if he does agree to fight and you beat him do not expect to get paid. :cool:

thats a lie, tell celes to show one ss posted before this time just one and i give him 5kk right now

Kurupted

Squire
i think i remember him losing to you and not paying up. I think there was a screen shot involved.

he never accepted my challenege i offered him ehe caught me afk hours later and now he says i owe him. so basically if you have him on screen and sayu 1v1 for 500kk, and if you kill him 1v1 hours later he owes you

kolbycrouch

Knight
It was me that wants to duel celes. I haven't gotten a message from him in a couple days, I told him what time I was going to sleep, and he said he would try and message me when he got home. He did not.

Kurupted

Squire
even better was him telling dj he was going to pay up on skype and never did :<

ss? i have ss of you saying not to worry about it when i said to you honestly thing i should pay you. would you like to see ss? your a clown dude. never had nuts to accept my 1v1 and you already said you got me afk("non respondant untill 60% health) which was rlly 40% health. you understand that under these terms all i have to do is say on your screen 500kk for 1v1 and then anytime i kill you, you owe me 500kk , even if you didmt accept the duel. cus your nuts locked up when you claim i owe you 5kk when you couldnt even accept my duel. you knew better. duel me now for gold or be gone

hickman48

Knight
ss? i have ss of you saying not to worry about it when i said to you honestly thing i should pay you. would you like to see ss? your a clown dude. never had nuts to accept my 1v1 and you already said you got me afk("non respondant untill 60% health) which was rlly 40% health. you understand that under these terms all i have to do is say on your screen 500kk for 1v1 and then anytime i kill you, you owe me 500kk , even if you didmt accept the duel. cus your nuts locked up when you claim i owe you 5kk when you couldnt even accept my duel. you knew better. duel me now for gold or be gone

Cant take a ss of skype call :<

Kurupted

Squire
Cant take a ss of skype call :<

i never skyped called with dj thats funny. i killed dj 10-1 and hes mad at me for it. good one bro. i like how you dont want to 1v1 or want me to show you ss of you saying now to worry about your afk kill. sad nerd. get a girlfriend

Kurupted

Squire
hicks never accepted my duel to 1v1, he already admitted to killing me afk on top of that. i dont owe him shit. not cus he got me afk, but because he never said ok kurupted lets duel. he literally just seen me afk in brit gate changin music or useing the bathroom and now he says i owe him for a duel i offered him for 5kk that he never accepted. sad virgin

hickman48

Knight
i never skyped called with dj thats funny. i killed dj 10-1 and hes mad at me for it. good one bro. i like how you dont want to 1v1 or want me to show you ss of you saying now to worry about your afk kill. sad nerd. get a girlfriend

Not killa dj im talking about dj

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rp9lusyks849wpy/kurrupted rage.wma

Since i cant post a ss here is a recording << the proof i can offer at one point in the call you say you will pay up but you didt.

Where you where in a skype call with dj

But its funny your not in a skype call with him but you still ask him 20 questions.

to long did not listen 8 min 20 seconds in says he would pay up

Kurupted

Squire

Since i cant post a ss here is a recording << the proof i can offer at one point in the call you say you will pay up but you didt.

But its funny your not in a skype call with him but you still ask him 20 questions.

its game over hicks, go lose some weight man tits. ill get a screen shot with me saying anytime 500kk. and then when i kill you 1v1 a week later you owe me right(even if you never accpeted the duel)? dude you sound like a fucking retard.

hickman48

Knight
its game over hicks, go lose some weight man tits. ill get a screen shot with me saying anytime 500kk. and then when i kill you 1v1 a week later you owe me right(even if you never accpeted the duel)? dude you sound like a fucking retard.

Someones upset i just posted proof he said he was going to pay up but didt big shock he rages.

Last edited:

Kurupted

Squire
Someones upset i just posted proof he said he was going to pay up but didt big shock he rages.

sorry where is the proof?

haha i win thanks for uploading that, you recorded me? hahah man what a fucking nerd. you got put in your place in that recording when i was drunk too. never agreed to 1v1. so all you have to do is say hicks antime "1000kkkk" then you beat hicks . he owes you. listen to the recording. btw hicks thanks for the free legue gear. funny that you spend money just to get a recording of me. pricless. can i see a picture of dj now?

Kurupted

Squire

i was drunk but i did say i would pay you. however, you never accepted my duel and never said that in video. thanks for the free legue of legeds rp i enjoy that. sad you have to record me. but thats good makes my day. you will not get anything from me. i told you i would pay you for somthing that you didnt desreve kinda like these ss's that say dont worry about it. that should even us out. if you want to duel again. we can go for triple the amount. i know you wont tho, your my bitch. stay in your place virgin nerd

Attachments

• take that weak shit on.png
    take that weak shit on.png
    227.7 KB · Views: 14