UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

offering 1v1;s for gold or items

hickman48

Knight
when did you say you wanted to 1v1 for gold? you didnt have the nuts. you caught me afk, and lied about it. then down the road you told on yourself. what a loser.

one more time this is google image of what hicks says he looks like

You said in skype call that you got the 1v1 one and lost and you said you would pay up and you did not how can anyone believe any of the other claims you make?

Kurupted

Squire
You said in skype call that you got the 1v1 one and lost and you said you would pay up and you did not how can anyone believe any of the other claims you make?

when did you accept my 1v1? i lost 1v1 but not when i offered you a 1v1 for gold. you got me afk. thats what you said. you never even accepted my 1v1 challenge kinda like celes

hickman48

Knight
celes backing out.

virgin nerds

ex. 1kk duels min, if you offer 10kk for duel i will give quiver if i lose. if you offer 15kk i give sash.

Your screen shot shows him asking for duels and you not wanting to duel why does your first post say duel if you dont want to?

when did you accept my 1v1? i lost 1v1 but not when i offered you a 1v1 for gold. you got me afk. thats what you said. you never even accepted my 1v1 challenge kinda like celes

I never said that i said you where able to run never said you where afk i didt 100-0 you on the same tile you ran and healed it was your excuse that you where afk. But you admited to losing 1v1 and you said you where going to pay up and you have not paid up yet.

Kurupted

Squire
Celes has been messaging him for two or three weeks but he is always busy or does not respond. So basically if you are any good do not expect him to duel you. And if he does agree to fight and you beat him do not expect to get paid. :cool:

HUH ? show your ss. here one of your friend trying to get me to fight pits when i clearly specified field. you got some ss's of me dodgeing? thats right be gone bitch

Attachments

• ciles.png
    ciles.png
    312.7 KB · Views: 9

Kurupted

Squire
Your screen shot shows him asking for duels and you not wanting to duel why does your first post say duel if you dont want to?

I never said that i said you where able to run never said you where afk i didt 100-0 you on the same tile you ran and healed it was your excuse that you where afk. But you admited to losing 1v1 and you said you where going to pay up and you have not paid up yet.

i died to you 1v1 is what i admitted to. however, when did we Mutually agree to duel for gold? you friend celes responded to this thread which clearly says 1v1 field fights and then wants me to fight pits...thats bad. reading is hard?

i bet the girls eat you up. virgin nerd.

Kurupted

Squire
hickman do you see yourself when you look in the mirror? or do you automatically close you eyes when in proximity to a mirror? i understand if you have a naturally defensive mechanism to your face. im sure many girls can relate.

hickman48

Knight
Does not matter when I don't remember don't have a ss of it what i do have is a ss of you dieing to me 1v1 you asking for said 1v1 and you saying in skype that you would pay up for said 1v1 you never did.

hickman do you see yourself when you look in the mirror?

I love seeing myself im lucky im not gay else i would not be able to walk away from the mirrior knowwhatimsayin.

Kurupted

Squire
Celes has been messaging him for two or three weeks but he is always busy or does not respond. So basically if you are any good do not expect him to duel you. And if he does agree to fight and you beat him do not expect to get paid. :cool:

alvin crabman and hickan you all like status that is completely wrong. and myt you posted a status completely wrong. it goes to show how much you guys envy sorry for being better than you at life. gg sir

Kurupted

Squire
Does not matter when I don't remember don't have a ss of it what i do have is a ss of you dieing to me 1v1 you asking for said 1v1 and you saying in skype that you would pay up for said 1v1 you never did.

I love seeing myself im lucky im not gay else i would not be able to walk away from the mirrior knowwhatimsayin.

you typed in skype nto to worry about it, you make no sense virgin nerd.

Attachments

• take that weak shit on.png
    take that weak shit on.png
    227.7 KB · Views: 8

hickman48

Knight
ive not said anthing about it. in response to me saying do you honestly think i should pay you. haha

Actually it was in response to your line above your question Andrew Guilmette: claim you 5kk whn you took my words out of context in game and caught me afk never asked for a 1v1 or anything

i said iv not said anything about it. < pretty sure we went over this in that skype call that you said you would drop and pay up.

Kurupted

Squire
Actually it was in response to your line above your question Andrew Guilmette: claim you 5kk whn you took my words out of context in game and caught me afk never asked for a 1v1 or anything

i said iv not said anything about it. < pretty sure we went over this in that skype call that you said you would drop and pay up.

did you find a mirror yet? look at yourself man. enjoy your life bruh. you too punk too fight me field just like celes. good bitch