UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Now Playing:

Re: Now Playing:

Beastie Boys - Paul Revere

I said i'll ride with you if you can get me to the border, the sheriff is after me for what i did to his daughter... I did it like this, i did it like that, i did it with a wiffle ball bat...

sooooooo......

The beastie boys are the shit.

When I started typing this, I was listening to 3 Inches of Blood - Axes of Evil, but now 3 Inches of Blood - Crazy Nights just came on.

Black Sabbath - Into the Void

Not their best song, but still good. I have it on shuffle going through their first 5 albums right now.

bashir89

Wanderer

Notorious BIG- mo money more problems.

This song is like my anthem. Wish it would play whenever I enter a room :D.

Refugee - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Nish;261517 said:
The Whistler - Jethro Tull
Heh, surprised to see someone else who'd listen to the old style progressive rock. For some reason, I keep listening to Aqualung. (the whole album)

Nottheking;263847 said:
Refugee - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Heh, surprised to see someone else who'd listen to the old style progressive rock. For some reason, I keep listening to Aqualung. (the whole album)
My God is an absolutely amazing song.

Anyways, Pink Floyd - In the Flesh is what I'm listening to right now. Second best song on The Wall IMO (next to The Trial).