UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Now Playing:

jrhather

Wanderer
Re: Now Playing:

Stevie Ray Vaughn - Pride & Joy

The only person I know to have ever attempted climbing a ski slope whilst flying in a helicopter after a concert.

Didn't turn out so well.

jrhather

Wanderer

just finished:
The Widow - The Mars Volta

Now playing:
Metro - The Vincent Black Shadow. (look these guys up. They are fuckin' awesome!)

Now playing? Too darn many Christmas songs. I'm giving up for the next couple weeks. :(

Though if I were to take a song that's not Christmas-themed, it's a song which they seem to lump in, but still isn't really fitting:

Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World.

jrhather

Wanderer

Feist - Let It Die

One of my faves...I've as of writing this, heard it 9 times in a row. I love 'repeat'.

Paul Gilbert - Boku No Atama

Boku no atama wa tomato de dekiteru.

Yes, this is paul gilbert singing in japanese about how his head is made of tomatoes. Now he just needs a verse about how it's also made of win.

Oh, and in addition to one of the best guitarists in the world, his band on the version I'm listening to also has Marco Minnemann, an ex-drummer for the band Necrophagist (extremely technical death metal). He's amazing.