UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NOOO SERVER DOWN

Re: NOOO SERVER DOWN

Maniphesto;1691787 said:
Somertimes 5minutes, sometimes 5hours, once it took more than 5days.

Take a pick.

would that happen to of happened when the server was located in the back of a liquor store? or befor

FLICK-hybrid;1691793 said:
would that happen to of happened when the server was located in the back of a liquor store? or befor

I remeber alot of shit over the past 4 years regarding this server, this being one of the few I dont remeber :/

Maniphesto;1691797 said:
I remeber alot of shit over the past 4 years regarding this server, this being one of the few I dont remeber :/

i dont remeber where i read it but i think it was mark that said it... ryan was somewhere with the military and somehting happened and they couldnt take care of it without him and they put it in the back of liquor store untill he got back and got shit worked out

EDIT: not im going ot have to look and see if i can find it

FLICK-hybrid;1691804 said:
i dont remeber where i read it but i think it was mark that said it... ryan was somewhere with the military and somehting happened and they couldnt take care of it without him and they put it in the back of liquor store untill he got back and got shit worked out

EDIT: not im going ot have to look and see if i can find it

I tihnk someone tried to make a timeline :/