UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NOOO SERVER DOWN

Re: NOOO SERVER DOWN

Veritas WKD;1691764 said:
Oh, I forgot about IHOP. Drunks love to go hang there.

Service there sucks at night though, and at waffle house you get to laugh because even though they get drunks on a nightly basis they are always cautious because sometimes the drunks take it too far.

FLICK-hybrid;1691769 said:

What? Not only does it save him the time and moeny of buying alcohol, it already does the work of getting them drunk.

Easier to hook up with.

I prey on drunks.

Maniphesto;1691774 said:
What? Not only does it save him the time and moeny of buying alcohol, it already does the work of getting them drunk.

Easier to hook up with.

I prey on drunks.

Hello I'm Chris Hansen, Go ahead and have a seat right over there.

Maniphesto;1691774 said:

Easier to hook up with.

I prey on drunks.

thats why i loled

Roxxer

Sorceror

Maniphesto;1691776 said:
Ever heard of a mutant? Alien? X-men?
Im confused, and delerious from my lack of sleep...
But are you calling yourself a mutant/alien or and x-men? Althought mutants and X-men are in one catagory.

Roxxer;1691782 said:
Im confused, and delerious from my lack of sleep...
But are you calling yourself a mutant/alien or and x-men? Althought mutants and X-men are in one catagory.

I am referring to Yao ming