UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nightmares not SPAWNING!

Laterian

Sorceror
Re: Nightmares not SPAWNING!

I have been looking all over the lost lands for going on three days now, how about more of a hint than.. there are pk's... there are pk's everwhere

Laterian

Sorceror

lol only problem is how do we know its the real spot less we see a mare there, and once we do, why do we need your rune?

tmoney!!!

Wanderer

Exacptly thats y it doesnt matter to me lol i have the rune but its the trust factor bc im not gatin in town or unless im payed bc ull run off c the area come back and mark or mark right there lol

tmoney!!!

Wanderer

lol depends on how bad u want it lol ill have to check again thou to make sure they havnt removed them frmo this spot again but they where there las ttime i checked;)

If its in Lost Lands and you have to wait that long...look yourself. Its not that big.......Like they said, just look for the red names.

tmoney!!!

Wanderer

Dont mind Fess she must b on her period or somehting ever post iv seen her leave in the last day are flames or asshole things

I'm a guy .^5

And no I'm not being a dink. Just saying...if one needs to wait...why not look for ones self. Maybe other things have changed or spawned.

People must remember, you can never tell ones tone from their written response. Why we add smilies and shyt inorder to make clear how we feel.

*yawn*

Laterian

Sorceror

I have run over every part of the LL, the problem is if there is a 2 hour spawn in the least, the chance I will find it is slim if someone has tamed it, I have scroured t2a for my third day today

Solid_Snake

Wanderer

Men ... Were is The Respawn.. To Mark a Rune There .. i Lost My Nightmare Before his Bonding ... It was an very noob Act xD ... and I need the Posible Ubication in Lost Lands of the Spawn ... images of the Map will be Great... And If any one Have the Rune with the Ubication .. My MSn is [email protected] plz help me

Pepsi Cola

Wanderer

it sux they really are no were 2 be found i think at least they shud put sum spawns bak even iff they do spwan slowley

Laterian

Sorceror

1. You can ride them
2. The make you "reet"
3. They make a nice combo with your drg or ww

hoglegs

Sorceror

Thank you UOGamers admin for changing spawn locales! Definitely keeps the shard interesting! High 5 from me.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer

Let me explain this in very simple terms.

The nightmare spawn was moved to make nightmares more valuable. Seeing as so many people are crying that they cant find the spawns (which might I add NEVER spawn in the same place) then moving the spawn has done its job - those whining will end up BUYING a nightmare from a tamer who spent the time finding those mares.

The nightmare spawn has about a 500 homerange (meaning that the 3 mares it produces off that spawner will NEVER be in one single location). The mares spawn every 2-6 hours, and you must WALK AROUND *GASP* to find them.

Hopefully this finally clears things up.

Laterian

Sorceror

Well how about you guys make a skill useful, how aobut tracking... right now @GM you cannot start to track something more an a little over a screen away... thats Shorter than incomming names.. granted once you "track" it you can follow it up to MAYBE 2 screens away... how about fixing track so it finds something up to say 3-4 screens away @gm? turn something worthless into gold, well.. just a though.