UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nightmares not SPAWNING!

Nightmares not SPAWNING!

Anyone else noticed that the Nightmares have stopped spawning. At all the spawn points their is not a single one. Either some one is doing a real good camp taming job, or its a server error.

have the spawn spots been rotated, or is this a glitch, because I can't farm monsters for gold until this gets fixed.

Garrot

Wanderer
Re: Nightmares not SPAWNING!

I was curious of the same thing so I came here and did a forum search before I posted..
I have been checking the spawns for several days now at different times of day and I havent seen a single one..

Mason-hybrid

Wanderer

gms moved them to a location in t2a just to make em rarer and less mare pvpers my brother mark said their just slow down the spawn to 2 hours

tbkiah

Wanderer

Hmmm..... too easy to get... oh i know why.... they die to a fucking daemon 1v1... my warrior doesn't even die to a daemon 1v1

Terron

Knight

SuspectPackages said:
Try in Terrathan, the last time I was there there were a lot of mares spawning (all of them shit though)

nope, not there.

theres ONE place in T2A where they spawn.. its about a 65x65 area they spawn in.. good luck finding it :>

Solid_Snake

Wanderer

Yes .. Today i go with a Friend to Tamme my First Nightmare... But all of they is Gone .... it was in the Therathan Warriors... No Nightmare in The place ... What is new Point to Spawning ...

Ya..I have a place where there at tons down in a valley in a cave. Now all are gone and tere' warrior crap spawn are in their place.

tbkiah

Wanderer

If they reduced the spawn, they better make them alot more powerful, cause as of right now, they aren't that good for how they spawn...

Marine_3038

Wanderer

Well they will still spawn in wind at the park. An thats were alot of peps get there mars. So those who don't have magery of 75 or higer. Just get it up there and come tame at the park.

Stides40oz

Knight

I think this is a dumb idea. It eliminates lots of PvP locations and its not like people arent just going to get mares anyways. i dont see the point.

Mason-hybrid

Wanderer

ok mares are to strong and now they made hard to get this better because it raises the demand and prices so now its probaly worth 30k a mare

Azareil said:
Bullshit. Who cares? The PvP locations are not PvP, It's Ganksquad vs. Single player usually. The Wahmbulance is on its way for you.

Exactly, what PvMer wants to recall into the mare spawn location only to be ganked by 4 reds waiting there hiding and giggling to each other over party chat/AIM/IRC/ICQ, etc.

Solid_Snake

Wanderer

I find One .... But Looking for all lost Lands... Only One i See.... Its Very Rare and Dangerous (Pks) To find One ... In Lost Land ... But They are Here ... If Ayone Want a Nightmare look In all of Lost Lands ...