UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NHL Playoffs!

Mary Kay

Squire
Re: NHL Playoffs!

I was hoping Ottawa would win. Became a slug fest at the end which was anybody's game. Cya tomorrow, btw Price is a douche-cry-baby-poorsport. And is also a horrible goalie compared to Havlak. Maybe he realized that he is washed up, his fans hate him, and has been replaced by a far superior goalie?

GodZila

Sorceror

Phelon;732208 said:
I'm in a bad mood about it.
in a good mood today? :D

Khephren;732990 said:
Les Canadiens vont parde... :(
si on croi pas au CH a quoi on va croire? :)

that must hurt the ego
did you hear it enough tonight? OV SUCK'S!!!
how mutch did you pay the refs?
so you like our 5''11 180lbs all wet slovak goalie? :p
View attachment 25288
whatever happens from now caps got owned
they are shaked muhahahaha
anyone know why the flames dint make the playoffs?
cauzt hey did not sign
CAMmmMmMMmMmMMMmAAAAALLLLLLLEEEEERRRRRRIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

see ya in game 7 :cool:

Attachments

• roy.jpg
    roy.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 20

Khephren

Knight

calisse, encore dequoi pour me faire aller la patate !!! mo etre obliger de watcher la derniere game asti... :)

GodZila

Sorceror

game 7 :cool:
even if we lose its still gr8
poeple around here said caps win in 3 b4 the series start lol
and if we win we play pittsburgh *ouch*

send the wife to the movies
lock the kids in the basement
lock the doors
tun off the phone
close the lights
get alot of beer
chickens wings
tacos
nachos
cheetos
doritos
buritos
more beer
alot more beer
a box of kleenex
and enjoy
its NHL playoffs! :cool:

Phelon

Knight

I said the game was frustrating because we had the same issues as game 5. Second post was quoting your silly thing and said "lol, enjoy it".

Now I leave the thread and you can come find me in the English threads. Good luck with the rest of the Playoffs :)

Well, at least the Habs are getting another game out of it. The Senators were a bit disappointing, but I'm pretty sure that I'll get over it.

GodZila;733293 said:
senators fan? oh that is rare :p
Nah, I just cheer for all of the Canadian teams come playoffs. It's been rather disappointing the last few years. The Oilers gave it a good run a while back, but this year they just wanted the good T-times I guess. I'm not even a Habs fan, except for playoffs.

GodZila

Sorceror

muhahahaha im so drunk and so happy

david just smashed goliath's ass

muhahahahahahahaha

montreal vs. pittsburgh :cool:

muhahahahahahaha

Khephren

Knight

YEAH BABY ! YEAH BABY ! YEAH BABY !

The perfect scenario to keep me in front of a game... but I'm responsible for the win... some very sporty people at work said that when I dont watch the game, they win... I watched 2 from the beginning and they lost... I caught this one at period 2 and they won... :p I dont pay attention to hockey that much, but when its like tie like that... I love every second of it...

Mary Kay

Squire

I'd rather lose heroically than win like pussy's.... get one goal and then place all of your players in front of the net... what a strategy.