UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NHL Playoffs!

Khephren

Knight
Re: NHL Playoffs!

Calisse ca va mal... well jsuis pas un fan mais j'ai watcher la game hier jusqu'a 5 mins de la derniere périodes...

calisse !

Phelon

Knight

Quantos;731003 said:
Cry? Over hockey? That's just too damned funny.

To be completely honest I really couldn't give a rat's ass who wins or loses. The players at best are a bunch of overpayed, whiney, spoiled little snot nosed brats. I used to care about hockey... a little at least, before the strike that is.

They should try living in the world. In fact the pay structure should be massively shifted. Treat them like golfers, jockeys, tennis players...
If they want to get paid they have to win.

Hehe take it easy champ. The "cry somewhere else fatty" thing was a random one-liner troll before bed. Jesus, lighten up haha.

Phelon;731459 said:
Hehe take it easy champ. The "cry somewhere else fatty" thing was a random one-liner troll before bed. Jesus, lighten up haha.

I wasn't too terribly concerned about being called fatty. However many people assume that because I'm Canadian that I live and breath hockey, which just isn't true.

I mean there has to be more to life than hockey, right? What about the beer, rodeos, tocque and snowmobile?(I almost typed snotmobile, which in the cold of winter is almost accurate...)

GodZila

Sorceror

anyone watch senators vs. pinguins?
some great hockey *the hot dog* crosby is on fire
5 goals 8 assists in 5 games :cool:

GodZila;731651 said:
anyone watch senators vs. pinguins?
some great hockey *the hot dog* crosby is on fire
5 goals 8 assists in 5 games :cool:
Yeah, that game was nuts. It was pretty much edge of the seat for the whole game. I'm glad the Sen's pulled it of for another game.

Fleury was insane, some of those stops were just unreal.

Khephren

Knight

J'ai un mauvais feeling pour a soir...

jsuis pas un fan mais jsuis sur que jva flicker la TV une fois de temps en temps pi si je vois qu'on lead, jva watcher... hehe... sinon jva peut etre inque garder les dernieres games pour la coupe, c plus du ''vrai'' hockey... sinon c pas du hockey mais inque une game de boxe...

Khephren

Knight

wen mais au prix qui sont payer, ca serait le fun de voir du vrai hockey, comme aux Olympiques.... en passant, j'ai vu la parade taleure... asti que j'aime ca de voir des vrais athletes !!!! jva essayer de poster mes photos sur le site officielle des Olympiques sur Facebook une fois que j'les aurai triers....

Khephren

Knight

pour etre honnete... meme si j'ai passer mon temps a prendre des photos... je crois que c'est la parade qui dégagais le plus d'énergie que j'ai vu...

c beau de voir tout ces athletes la... ca m'inspire, meme si jfait pas de sports... :p

Mary Kay

Squire

Yeah, i watched the entire ottawa vs. pitt game... kept me in my seat... great game, in the end it was a slapshot fest, and eventually one went in haha.

Phelon

Knight

GodZila;732052 said:
phelon, mary kay where are you when your team loses? :(

Meh, I tend to fade out of threads that change languages. Good game last night. Your goal tending was tough to get through and we need to actually play the first 10 minutes of the game. The game was over after 8 minutes really heh.

I'm in a bad mood about it too so take off hoser.