UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NEW FORUM THEME

Rave-

Wanderer
Re: NEW FORUM THEME

The website has been designed in 1024x768 and fits well on it. I now use 1280x1024 and it is skinny, but still fits very very well and is still really read able. Anyone using 800x600 still needs to just get off the computer and go do whatever people did in the 90's hah.

One thing i know, is that you can never make EVERYONE happy with a design. Resolution wise.

Flipper

Knight

the fact is everyone always says the nwe forums suck

then they get used to them and forget about it... just relax people you won't notice it in a couple day

r33n

Knight

i took the time [about 2 minutes] to make this sig. i think it sums up our new forums well. feel free to use it.

kio123

Knight

not to unsult the artist but.. i could draw a good knight and sorceress as logo. in fact better

Lynyrd

Knight

kio123;1167157 said:
not to unsult the artist but.. i could draw a good knight and sorceress as logo. in fact better

that's neat. i think it's just fine, and people should stop self-promoting

it makes you look bad

Arend;1166737 said:
Why can't you (the forum team) just turn on the option in board settings to allow us to choose our theme? The other one was light and easy to read, I can't read this dark setting, it hurts the eyes.

Looking at a blank word processor page is equal to staring at a low-wattage light bulb. darker should be a lot easier on your eyes.

Irina

Wanderer

sometimes one says YES, other times one says NO

but does the time of the being charge?? no it changes according to a plan.

one must say YES to change and NO to accused suspects.

YES.

Arend

Wanderer

I don't see why the option to use the old theme can't just be activated. There's no point in forcing something that so many people seem to not even like down our throats.

It's not like you need to do anything else but set the option that allows users to choose their own theme in the control panel.

Lynyrd

Knight

Arend;1167463 said:
I don't see why the option to use the old theme can't just be activated. There's no point in forcing something that so many people seem to not even like down our throats.

It's not like you need to do anything else but set the option that allows users to choose their own theme in the control panel.

same thing was said about the last theme, and the one before that, and the one before that. not exaggerating.

Arend

Wanderer

Then why is the option not activated? What is the point of not allowing people to choose a theme they find easier to read and use?

Vertiglug

Knight

I like it and all I mean it looks nicer, I just think the other version was more efficient, if I could choose I would have the other version.

This new theme corresponds to the new website. When it goes live, you guys will see the bigger picture. Or maybe you won't, and you will just get over it.