UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NEW FORUM THEME

hoglegs

Sorceror
Re: NEW FORUM THEME

I like it... As I am a night user, it's easy on the eyes.. And to be honest it's awesome to see that if people want their "normal" black text... they have to format it! lol!!!

But yea no complaining from me... I like it... High fives all around.

wkstrm

Lord

I havn't decided yet if I like it or not. I'll give it a couple of days to get used to it.

wkstrm

Lord

dmms;1166206 said:
it doenst go full screen, has some black lables on the sides ... like when you see a widescreen movie on a 4;3 tv but sideways ! that is not cool ! the forum is too small, Ctrl+scol isnt good the black spots are part os the forum so the scrool bar in the botom make it a little hard to navegate ...
sorry about my terrible english ! :D

sounds like your screen-resolution is to small if you get a scrollbar in the lower part of your browser?

awbs

Knight

graphically, it looks rad.

but i dont think the functionality is as good as the last theme.

posts are harder to read and sort, and the size issue bothers me.

hoglegs

Sorceror

awbs;1166234 said:
graphically, it looks rad.

but i dont think the functionality is as good as the last theme.

posts are harder to read and sort, and the size issue bothers me.

Does your desktop NEED to be a larger resolution than 1024x768? If so, please explain.

awbs

Knight

also, i think the orangy/yellow font colour is hard to read against the heavy grey.

maybe its just me, but it makes my eyes go funny. especially when viewing forums (with bold text), not necessarily thrds.

hoglegs

Sorceror

duxwig;1166244 said:
Laptop.
native is 1440x900.

Call me old fashioned, but I don't think this website was built with widescreen resolutions in the equation.

hoglegs

Sorceror

TheREALCambridge;1166267 said:
scientifically speaking its fit for any resolution, im the one that made this skin to fit the forum. ;)

Eh personally, I like it, but then again my screen rez is 1024x768... I can see why people don't like it if their rez is huge...it makes the screen look like mostly background... I'm agreeing that it's necessary to have a huge resolution, but simple change in table % width would fix any problem with that.

Either way, I like this better than the last layout.