UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NEW EVENT LEAGUE PRIZES & MORE EVENTS PLEASE!

Rewards for events wouldn't tech. Make players return but tbh nothing really is
Uo is 20 fucking years old. Most new players *played it back in the day* if they lie about it is another thing. When you search open world mmo ultima doesn't appear for a few pages....
This shard has been around for soooooooo fuxking long happy I've been here for the last 9 1/2 ishyears off n on.

The main reason we lost a majority to uogaymel was because you guys. No one else. You straight tox'd the shit out the atmosphere... What happens when. We do get new people.... Oooo that's rift you zerg them post 100 pics on the forums and keyboard warrior it out till most leave due to them never being able to pull enough to outlast it.

The fact that the server is as old as it is is also horrible on he economy. People legit have billions for no funking reason. Zero reason to farm (hence why people know we are dead since there is at max ever 4-5 people ever active INA dungeon farming. You can literally beg at the bank to get mills from others.... We will never get players the way this community is straight up.

Event league items needed a change. Been the same stall system for far to long. Of course it won't bring players. Gl finding new ones with the way y'all act on the forums here and the way you never 1v1 without calling the hit squads on the field when you die. Acting like that same newb has 20 disposable chars like yourselves.... Want to get new players. Make vids of people actually playing the game. Not zerging each other.... Activity brig people not crying.

BTW staff, loving the activity y'all are trying to bring back with these changes and blackthyre event its quite a nice change than watching the daily bank sitting drama

id also like to see an updated gold sink vendor..... 100 mill for a random deed that does ethy dyes over event league system.

maybe force people to start paying taxs on there owned properties as well to lower the amount of unused house plots... makes someone have to do more than just refresh.... make them have to go make money..and if you dont pay the tax it places your house on unrefreshable condemned mode.

I myself am more worried about the fact the most gold on the server is held within 10 people and everyone knows who they are.....

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
I dunno if its fair to blame the forums :(

Every single new player I encounter in gane, every single one, I hook up with the thinga they want to help them stary ( I always ask). I always spend a few minutea talking to them, answering their questions and trying to help as best I can.

I usually ask them if theyve been on the forums. Pretty much 99% if them havent.

Then a week later they are long gone :(

The only recently new guy that used forums was that dude @Adolf Critler.

Where are you man?!?!?
I thought for sure you would stick :(

i know most our new players go out to farm... dont ever see anyone and that does get boring quite fast... its the fact no one does anything here minus there pre set pvp groups. No farming expeditions being ran by pvm guilds... tbh do we even have any active pvm guilds that regularly play... i havent seen them... i roll through all dungeons on the hour every day... ive seen 2 people this week....

and most the time if your giving them large amounts of things they quickly loose interest. they see they dont need to do much to get what they want and see other places with higher activity. i've tried supporting kids through it... almost everyone i knew left due to the dungeon activity cease they tried comming back when MOTM came in but that didnt last more than a few weeks before it got boring because it felt like instanced dungeoning/\

i'll be here till the server melts to the ground and into the earth core... i just know soon... it'll get better.. or finally die by the winter... cause if we dont get a booming uprise by the winter... we know we lost everyone.

Last edited:

crikey

Sorceror
i know most our new players go out to farm... dont ever see anyone and that does get boring quite fast... its the fact no one does anything here minus there pre set pvp groups. No farming expeditions being ran by pvm guilds... tbh do we even have any active pvm guilds that regularly play... i havent seen them... i roll through all dungeons on the hour every day... ive seen 2 people this week....
Yeah it sucks...I agree with you. Players are indeed so wealthy that pvm holds no appeal to them

I think staff has the right idea with this ongoing blackfyre event.
I think if @Seer Duncan. Keeps this up, and maybe increases pvm events with staff interaction, with cool rewards at the end, I think things would be more interesting and fun to play

If youre wondering where to see players pvming, Ive been seeing them fighting orcs/blackfyre brigands this week.

Heck....just an hour ago, there was a random ass blue, and also were a couple of dudes at yew orc fort farming.
They were using a billion stooled off unicorns to farm, and I couldnt kill the players and unicorns by myself (too much damage all at once), so I called in 2 ICE and we started our attack.
They ended up fleeing, but at least we fucked over their unicorn army ;(
It was goddess from wkd and some other dudes. If they were new players I wouldve let them be or helped em

But yeah check them spots for people

ya i been all over the blackfyre event as well on a few differ chars infact... :p i got a a few danas/ pair of boots and other drosp so far. been kinda lucky with it myself. but ya i see those ones. its just before the event like this it was pretty hard to find people. literally if it wasnt for most the quote of rare drops on the mobs i bet half the people around wouldnt be there lol :p . im also curious if that drag is tamable.. see an orc last night commanding around a blackfyre tamed orc was hillarious

im happy staff has stepped it up and are bring pvm events / non instant pvp events for once. its been a good while :). with that and the patchs they been slamming out. i have hope. but for people to attack others about rewards though an event system bitching about a player base... just wrong time and wrong place... and wrong attitude in a suggestion area for those ones.

crikey

Sorceror
Remember the good ol days on UO where skill gain took a month to 7x, and there were new playera EVERYWHERE?
Used to love going to Shame and solo annihilate every noob in sight trying to farm earth elementals

*sigh*

i remeber back in full plate hally mage days with precasted fs's swinging with 90 str 75 dex and 60 mana and never had an issue. no one had 400 line scripts yet...

it is sad when you can almost afk any dungeon now and not have to worry about dying if its a lower level spawn area...

crikey

Sorceror
Ive fucked around with the events myself. Got a bit lucky here and there.
I got a blackfyre bandana from a pig farm event
Also, dirt mcguirt and I got coowned to a special tower in Brit farms near ValhallA, along with another bandana, for fighting off a rabid cow :)

Ive also found EIGHT hybrid coins!

crikey

Sorceror
i remeber back in full plate hally mage days with precasted fs's swinging with 90 str 75 dex and 60 mana and never had an issue. no one had 400 line scripts yet...

it is sad when you can almost afk any dungeon now and not have to worry about dying if its a lower level spawn area...
Ahhh the good ol days if using nothing but the UO hotkeys ;)

Id be completely lost if I had to rely on that now lol...

I think alot of new players dont understand razor/sallos very well, and how to setup their hotkeys

If there was an easy way to help them, I think thatd help keep new players as well. At LEAST 1 or 2 players

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
i dont see how any of this will bring ppl back..........
literally none of it will. They need an admin who doesn't stand people up. They need actually shard change. Not new spawn. New shit to do. New bods, fishing, new pvp style / non faction city followers.. bro tbh literally anything our competitors are doing will fucking work for me. Other servers I have seen even have incentives for leaving players logged on.

I've been here for 13 years. I am ready for it to die.

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
This shard needs advertising truthfully.That's the main thing.We got a Fourm mod on fourms that's doing his job.But we need the same in game.Also a new quest system implemented.This would please some bored Ppl,but would need new shit maybe once a month.Other than that It's in @Ryan hands.

TRADE MAN

Squire
skin pigment dyes would be pretty awesome. Make this permanent but removable via oil cloths. Also would be nice to see some new mounts/hues. A paragon slayer weapon would be nice. Have it coded so that it does slayer damage vs any paragon.

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
Current skin pigment fucks up your sallos backpack. So it says you have no regents and constantly have to keep opening your backpack. Hopefully they read this before implementing that garbage.

Azazel-

Sorceror
How come a server thats dead and or dying is not revitalized but instead is given prescription pills with a billion side effects?
How come people still believe any and everything even if common sense tells you the truth from the beginning?
It doesnt matter how old it is if you're committed to this game and not just your materialistic way of thinking, you could see its simple to re-create this world and its community. The ultimate form of ignorance is ignoring something you know nothing about.

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
How come a server thats dead and or dying is not revitalized but instead is given prescription pills with a billion side effects?
How come people still believe any and everything even if common sense tells you the truth from the beginning?
It doesnt matter how old it is if you're committed to this game and not just your materialistic way of thinking, you could see its simple to re-create this world and its community. The ultimate form of ignorance is ignoring something you know nothing about.
@ Ryan?