UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

NEW EVENT LEAGUE PRIZES & MORE EVENTS PLEASE!

crikey

Sorceror
Maybe we need an elected president for the good hybrid .sounds legit to me vote stone for a president of Brit .Maybe give him her certain functions?
Lol... I dunno man

Whats to stop somebody from going to the library or wherever theres alot of computers, creating accounts on each one and legally voting for themselves 100 times?

Could end up with a maniac in office.

Hell.....that Shane fag who owns that other server might do this to try and fuck us over

Wouldnt put it past him co sidering the bullshit he pulled before

This sounds cool and all, but we need changes to factions and PvP incentives first, in my opinion anyways. Changes to PvP will bring more players back quicker than events would, again.. in my opinion

Azazel-

Sorceror
oh yea about that players returning bullshit its all bullshit... who leaves a server then starts a new one to only return to the one they left after a significant amount of time has passed?? Only people ive ran into on uog that were from uof only came here cuz of some form of punishment that resulted on uof. You have to forget about the old for now, think of ways to get newbs to start playing so you can attract the sharks then the bigger sharks will get a wiff of the smaller ones etc.. i highly recommend a wipe or remodel im sorry suzy codes all that for a total of 12 people its rediculous.. noone is playing a server with a million pixels a billion items and a trillion gold for these reasons. Blame it on w.e you like this is fact. Oh my god ryans not here so fucking what wtf has he even done for real for real? I heard it was all his staff mainly mark and krioss who made this server so great at one time so cry for those guys cuz theyre worth more in value my friends.

I agree with Wedge. Look into a way of hiring staff with the sole purpose of hosting events and keeping Hybrid active. Wether it be helping newbies getting started, or simply helping players that already play. They should not be named GM though, because that title implies so much more. Counselors should be appointed to this task.

Deeds will make people feel as if there's much more to the game. An animal taming deed for more advanced creatures aka Fire Steeds?
Deeds for house deco will keep crafters much more interested. NO matter what deeds, these must be hard to obtain. Otherwise people will start buying them at low costs and the system is a failure.

ploki

Knight
I think I speak for many when I say, We need new event league Items.
Possible new item list;
7x skill balls for mounts, tameables
(There is a Current market for 7x pets, I dont like the idea of undercutting player markets)
House storage increase deeds, one for 5% increase and one for 10% increase
(This I have no issue with, dont we currently have this for accounts over 5 years?)
House teleporters, allows players to teleport between 2 houses of which is owned by their IP
(Flirting with some cheeky stuff here, I wouldnt mind this if you couldnt use teleporter if you were recently in battle)
ruinic hammers, let it be random from bronze-valorite with the higher ruinics being harder to redeem
(Again undercutting a current market, not a fan)
New event cloth
(It seems this is something that is important to the UOGamers community, fancy cloth... sure)
Banker deeds for a player to place in their home (makes this hard to get ofc)
(Why ever go to town?, just stay at your house; 500 users online, and towns are ghost towns. If the banker required you to pay xxxxgp for services for each use, i'd be ok with)
Animal Trainer deeds ( makes this hard to get too)
(Why ever go to town?, just stay at your house; 500 users online, and towns are ghost towns If this was seperate from your intown stables, and cost xxxxgp for each use. This could be a merger with your last suggestion)
Bridge to connect house that are within 1 tile of each other if same IP owns both houses
(how would IDOC's work? can place next to a building that has a brdge? I would find a way to abuse this)
New skin pigment dye, allow players to dye theirselves diff hues, make these pigments random when redeemed
(again pixels, people like em)
Make a paragon weapon that does extra damage vs any paragon regardless of what MOB it is (make this hard to obtain)
(they are bringing in craftable slayer weps, maybe this isnt a bad mirror to that)
Stable increase deed ( to allow players to stable more pets)
(I like this because I'm a tamer, and I have full stables all of the time)

I strongly believe that we need to hire more staff with limited capabilities, for the sole purpose of hosting events and keeping the shard popping. Not throwing off on our current GMs. I know its unrealistic to think that people can stay on game and staff 24/7, this is why i say, let's recruit more GMs to simply host events and keep Hybrid active.

Add more events;
I suggest making a duplicate arena of Delucia and host Free for all where each player respawns instead of being eliminated after dieing once. Let this arena have field rules with mounts and everything allowed with the exception of pets.

Please keep this post on subject guys and remember to keep it clean and troll free and just maybe we can get some change. Ranting will not get us anywhere. As for the staff reading this post, please get this to the proper people and give this some strong consideration. Lets get some of this stuff implemented ASAP. Remember staff, higher the population, higher the donation income. Lets make this happen, because i think it aligns everyone's interest.

Thanks,
-Wedge

First off, let me say I believe there are bigger fish to fry, and this isnt exactly a priority.

With that said, I agree there should be more "useful" items in event league. I usually join events to screw around, most of the events dont cater to my play style. Further more the current prizes dont motivate me to really TRY to accumulate points. There are some concerns I have with the prizes you've suggested. My thoughts noted in red.

I would suggest rewards like ;
an invisibility cloak,
teleport rings.
Perhaps Stealth cloak
boats that are 1.5x faster

I dont know if is currently, but usable items like this should be tied to that character. IE: non usuable if the item is given/sold to somebody else.

TRADE MAN

Squire
You guys need to post your ideas on what you would like to see on the event league reward vendor. This is happening soon.

crikey

Sorceror
How about a JAIL ticket deed?!?

You may use your JAIL ticket deed at anytime, to INSTANTLY send ANY other character to JAIL for 24 hours.
Just double click the JAIL ticket, and a target cursor comes up telling you to select your target. Upon clicking your target:
*** BAAAM!***
They are instantly sent to JAIL for exactly 24 hours ;)

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
How about a JAIL ticket deed?!?

You may use your JAIL ticket deed at anytime, to INSTANTLY send ANY other character to JAIL for 24 hours.
Just double click the JAIL ticket, and a target cursor comes up telling you to select your target. Upon clicking your target:
*** BAAAM!***
They are instantly sent to JAIL for exactly 24 hours ;)
and ruin the little player base we actually have left? :thumbsdown:

crikey

Sorceror
and ruin the little player base we actually have left? :thumbsdown:
Well, don't get me wrong

Make this ticket VERY VERY hard to get. I'm talking maximum amount of event league points

Basically make this a highly rare novelty item that in the end, there wouldnt be many of in existance

I supposed ONE guy could spend 100m on just jail ticket deeds for the purpose of torturing 1 guy...but where most people have multiplle accounts and characters, that person would only be griefing their wallet

gimp

Sorceror
1 hit kill weapon that dissapears. Top tier. Cool Graphic. Like a glass sword thats actually one hit kill...
And since it dissapears when used wouldn't be that bad. Be real fun for server wars.

crikey

Sorceror
Unique etheral ridgebacks are needed

No love for ridgebacks :(
Only ridgeback ethys Ive seen are the dumb clear ones