UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nerd target looking for guild

Lord Mars

Knight
Re: Nerd target looking for guild

rmac is a fun guy, i like the way he rage and talk trash, which seem "different" from most egos bastards here

Lord Mars;675554 said:
rmac is a fun guy, i like the way he rage and talk trash, which seem "different" from most egos bastards here
yeh a talented guy indeed

silvertiger

Knight

I don't know... he isn't really bad. He just likes to brag about beating down noobs. he was out at the gate about a month ago, some idiot blue decided he would stop and talk to me about how much PvP has changed. Well that fellar got beat down by r m a c and as r m a c does he did his little trash talking. It's better than the rest of the PvP's. They would rather come to forums and trash talk. I however came to the forums a few times not because I got beat down or what not, but because I notice things and want answers to my questions. If I came to the forum every time I got beat down I would be banned already. We all know that we all like to talk a little trash, which is why I suggested a PvP forum and will keep on suggesting it for a long time. The only reason he isn't in our alliance is b/c he used to let people in to Mr. Sir Yoink's house that would go in and PK Muscly.:D

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

silvertiger;675604 said:
I don't know... he isn't really bad. He just likes to brag about beating down noobs. he was out at the gate about a month ago, some idiot blue decided he would stop and talk to me about how much PvP has changed. Well that fellar got beat down by r m a c and as r m a c does he did his little trash talking. It's better than the rest of the PvP's. They would rather come to forums and trash talk. I however came to the forums a few times not because I got beat down or what not, but because I notice things and want answers to my questions. If I came to the forum every time I got beat down I would be banned already. We all know that we all like to talk a little trash, which is why I suggested a PvP forum and will keep on suggesting it for a long time. The only reason he isn't in our alliance is b/c he used to let people in to Mr. Sir Yoink's house that would go in and PK Muscly.:D

Becuase all muscly does is sit in the house...

That's not pvp.

lordwolfx

Knight

there is a 90% chance that shade is ban evading and has posted in this thread