UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Nerd target looking for guild

silvertiger

Knight
Re: Nerd target looking for guild

Mister Dank;675118 said:

qft about most people on this shard. It's kinda funny the trammies are probably the least pathetic on this shard. Some of the trammies I know that will never go red, have decent lives. They work do family stuff and still have time for a full time church-life, which includes revivals wed to sun at least once a month. It's bad for your health to be ragey.:D

silvertiger

Knight

Lucifall;675192 said:
False. Anger can be used positively. STRESS in the other hand is bad.

Not anger ragey. Rage contributes to stress. When you are angry to the point that you can barely type it is bad for your health.:D

Bile

Knight

silvertiger;675193 said:
Not anger ragey. Rage contributes to stress. When you are angry to the point that you can barely type it is bad for your health.:D

YDA0OUD FONT KNWO WATF YOUA RE TALKIGN ABOTU FUKCA OUP

Sundoom

Sorceror

Rmac;674736 said:
thanks for the support man i hear ya those raging nerds just have a hard time keeping there mouth shut when they get exposed.

The only thing I see is bans on these flamers hijacking your thread - Did you find a guild yet Rmac?

If not, I just recommend remaining guildless or start your own (and have this thread closed.)

(Add-on)

Forum Rule
Be respectful to other players and staff members. This includes understanding that not everyone has the same level of gaming or computer experience.

Do not flame/troll other users. Trolling is defined as posts that have no other purpose than to upset another user. Flaming is not permitted on any Demise forum or subforum.

Respecting others includes going to forums for international users and making ignorant statements such as "I don't understand what these guys are saying" or "I don't speak your moon language." These types of behaviors against others who speak a different language will result in no less than a 2 week forum ban. Repeat offenders will find themselves permanently banned.

Sundoom

Sorceror

Lucifall;675357 said:
Is Sundoom seriously defending RMAC?

It matters not if I am defending him or otherwise, fact is, this thread he asked to be recruited by your guilds (other than the ones he named since he has probably a bad history with them i reckon.) Instead, it was turned into a flame war. (He was not even involved minus the post he made in reply to me.)

I've never had a problem with Rmac and we've gotten along fine. Just like I get along with the rest of you who decide to even bother to give me a chance.

I would not mind recruiting him into the guild I'm currently in, however, I'm not in a guild that constantly pvps, just a more laid back one that enjoys the game with what activities we feel an impulse to do. (And I know this is a guild that Rmac would get bored in within a few days max. I'd rather not waste anyones time.)

Rmac you're welcome to slay losers with me at the gate at any time, despite whatever guild you're in.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror

a-e-i-Own-you;675405 said:
Rmac you're welcome to slay losers with me at the gate at any time, despite whatever guild you're in.

I haven't seen rmac in fel in about a month or two, i have no clue if he has been in the gauntlet or not...

Lucifall

Knight

N0S0und0fTrace;675427 said:
I haven't seen rmac in fel in about a month or two, i have no clue if he has been in the gauntlet or not...

Actually, he was helping me defend [.] agaisnt R.W. yesterday.