UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My encounter with EQ/MS

Jacques!

Sorceror
Re: My encounter with EQ/MS

Raserei;1777495 said:
Damn, if I was tamer the one I'd be pissed

Tamer the One quite enjoys playing with us, like you Glutt speaks French but unlike you he isn't an intolerable cunt

Sheivan01;1777497 said:
How about a ''Recruit from brit bank'' duel any of EQMS members for money? ;)

Sometimes changing the subject is as good as conceding defeat. We own you little boys in the field so you spend all day crying about it in del ponds with your duel buddies.

Jacques!

Sorceror

legends00;1777609 said:
glutt likes his candy bars :/

He's probably no chubbier than most UOG players

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

if thats really him im gunna say that he is alot "chubbier" than most players on the shard. With the exception of el oh dee.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Jacques!;1777606 said:
Tamer the One quite enjoys playing with us, like you Glutt speaks French but unlike you he isn't an intolerable cunt

Thats why Tamer the One has asked me multiple times to let him PvP with me, so he can join good guild.. right?

I'm cool with Tamer, I talk to him occasionally, but he isn't very good at this game, thats why he fits in with you.

Jacques!

Sorceror

Raserei;1777633 said:
Thats why Tamer the One has asked me multiple times to let him PvP with me, so he can join good guild.. right?

I'm cool with Tamer, I talk to him occasionally, but he isn't very good at this game, thats why he fits in with you.

Raserei - Player Details - My UOGamers

Name Raserei
Guild Pro
Faction True Britannians
Points 163

tamer the one - Player Details - My UOGamers

General Information
Name tamer the one
Guild FREE MIKE TYSON(she was askin for it)
Faction Shadowlords
Points 353

Brookly

Sorceror

Jacques!;1777685 said:
Raserei - Player Details - My UOGamers

Name Raserei
Guild Pro
Faction True Britannians
Points 163

tamer the one - Player Details - My UOGamers

General Information
Name tamer the one
Guild FREE MIKE TYSON(she was askin for it)
Faction Shadowlords
Points 353

Yea I mean considering there are only about 3 or 4 of us in the guild and he has that score and you guys have how many when you field? That says much on his part than tamer's so you might want to ummm try a new approach perhaps...? You would think tamer's score would be bigger no? Oh wait, thats because of the "all run in with EQ/MS" approach...

francoislol

Wanderer

Raserei;1777633 said:

sheivan if he is so shitty then then why did he beat you 1v1 4 out of 5 times last night after you challenged him??????????

Sprint-

Wanderer

Considering points mean nothing, try again.

I've let numerous people res kill me and run out of del pond to see how long I can live.. urrrr bad

I've obtained over 2,000 points in a week, then I quit the faction, when you get a good attack lemme know

Sprint-

Wanderer

francoislol;1777692 said:
sheivan if he is so shitty then then why did he beat you 1v1 4 out of 5 times last night after you challenged him??????????

First of all, I am not Sheivan, and I have no idea what you're talking about.. I'm taking it you're just the typical EQ/MS retard and quoted the wrong person?

francoislol

Wanderer

Brookly;1777691 said:
Yea I mean considering there are only about 3 or 4 of us in the guild and he has that score and you guys have how many when you field? That says much on his part than tamer's so you might want to ummm try a new approach perhaps...? You would think tamer's score would be bigger no? Oh wait, thats because of the "all run in with EQ/MS" approach...

lol

Brookly

Sorceror

Raserei;1777695 said:
First of all, I am not Sheivan, and I have no idea what you're talking about.. I'm taking it you're just the typical EQ/MS retard and quoted the wrong person?

Well he did just make a new account just to say that... So, I am thinking that you are correct?

francoislol

Wanderer

Raserei;1777695 said:

DENIAL IS NOT A RIVER IN EGYPT, NEWBIE.

Brookly

Sorceror

francoislol;1777699 said:
DENIAL IS NOT A RIVER IN EGYPT, NEWBIE.

You know you are foreign when:

A. You post your baby pics of you crying.
B. Use horrible, one line, comebacks such as the above.
C. You have a chip on your shoulder because you are French.
D. All the above?