UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My encounter with EQ/MS

Mico

Sorceror
My encounter with EQ/MS

After defeating Pro off the Shard, I ran into a complicated problem myself. Desperately searching for help,
I ran into a black man. Some calls him Jesus, while other calls him Fat fuck, but it doesn't really matter
if he's black jesus or some fat fuck. The man was strong; glowing with a dark energy and left over chinese
food. Then I realize its OMG, it's him, black jesus, my arch rival for the last year. I have to say that
I am impress of his leadership ability, and I, Mico, will be working for Black Jesus himself in EQ/mS, Shadowlord. Goodluck to all that oppose.

Sample of a few art work so far.

Jacques!

Sorceror
Re: My encounter with EQ/MS

Mico;1777324 said:

It's true, not only Mico in the guild but even the illustrious Bathing Ape has joined our ranks. They're like UOG:Hybrid's oriental Brad and Angelina. Together they destroy our enemies like cats on the cutting board.

KhaoZ

Sorceror

Not to mention PimP-TighT im not oriental but im still kewl keke?

Zagar230

Sorceror

So preety much what mico is saying is he joining eqms becouse he couldnt beat them....tsk..i lost all respect for him :/

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

lol this is too funny. After all the shit talk about how "good" DT is, he joins an even bigger zerg. Grats mico!!

Jacques!

Sorceror

Early Grace;1777441 said:
good job you can take screen shots of people, not dead...

Actually the screenshot shows Bathing Ape being vanquished....THANKS TO A PAIR OF STORMS EYES

Sprint-

Wanderer

Jacques!;1777447 said:
Actually the screenshot shows Bathing Ape being vanquished....THANKS TO A PAIR OF STORMS EYES

If there were storms eyes, more than bathing ape would be dead.

Sheivan01

Knight

Mico, youll never be any good, just give up and go back on wow :/

I love how you guys were going at chaos to res and loot yourself so you could still have more than us :/

Team france pretty much won this :eek: gf

Early Grace

Wanderer

Sheiven why have you been begging us to rejoin the guild? Why have you been begging for a french vent chan? Why didn't you post ss of when we dirted you're entire crew in that same fight?

Sprint-

Wanderer

Early Grace;1777479 said:
Why didn't you post ss of when we dirted you're entire crew in that same fight?

As Gluttony says, if it happened, its your job to get the screen shot, hes not going to take pics of himself dying.

faggot

Early Grace

Wanderer

Raserei;1777483 said:
As Gluttony says, if it happened, its your job to get the screen shot, hes not going to take pics of himself dying.

faggot

where are the pics of your entire crew dieing just now?