UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My encounter with EQ/MS

Re: My encounter with EQ/MS

FromTheHip;1780695 said:
I dont have the desire to kill myself, i have a good life, and i dont need acceptance from a guy on the internet to feel wanted. maybe get some friends, if you had more human contact you wouldnt be all over glutts nuts all the time.

It's called dedication and loyalty.

Sure, I used to have irl friends before I met Gluttony... ffs, I even had a girlfriend of 2 years with whom I'd make out with and stuffs before I joined EQ/MS. However, once Gluttony looked me in the eyes(over ventrilo) and asked me to follow him as an apostle of Christ, I gave it all up to help him spread the good news.

Maybe if you were in EQ/MS you'd see the light... alas, you still wallow in darkness.

Kingllama

Knight

AndOnThe3rdDay;1780697 said:

Sure, I used to have irl friends before I met Gluttony... ffs, I even had a girlfriend of 2 years with whom I'd make out with and stuffs before I joined EQ/MS. However, once Gluttony looked me in the eyes(over ventrilo) and asked me to follow him as an apostle of Christ, I gave it all up to help him spread the good news.

Maybe if you were in EQ/MS you'd see the light... alas, you still wallow in darkness.

Wow you fucking cult.

Kingllama;1780714 said:
Wow you fucking cult.

AndOnThe3rdDay;1780697 said:

like i said defense mechanism cause you know im right, I feel bad for you, i really do, you should try eharmony or something

FromTheHip;1780720 said:
like i said defense mechanism cause you know im right, I feel bad for you, i really do, you should try eharmony or something

to be fair, you said defensive mechanism.

Anton Chigurh;1780492 said:
At most we have about 10-13 people and Routinely fight 15 blues at del WHILE we are fighting 6-10 man groups of ojs. No other crew on this shard can do that with those numbers and no one even tries. When is the last time you saw a red faction crew hold down del with pretty much every active player trying to kill them for hours at a time? The answer is never: we are the only crew that can do it or even attempts it.

We have given the average player every single advantage, we play red, order/chaos, factioners, we recruit nubs and we will fight any odds. We will chase and fight in town. The onus is on you to stop us, it's really not that hard esp when you have 15 blues helping you. The simple fact is if we played blue factioners pvp would be dead (just like it died when we played blue factioners for a few months) so please if there are anymore advantages you need let us know. Would you like us to play with out mounts?

Everyone likes to talk a lot of shit about us being nubs and mostly we are, but at the same time we are the best pvp this shard has going. Go to del when we are not there it's a bunch of bank sitters and afkers in del pond. If it's wasn't for us you guys would have NOTHING to do and would never die as all you do is sit in safe all day. We bring everyone together, we are like Barack Obama. The only problem is we are far more successful then pretty much anyone else and I understand it gets annoying restocking all the time. But hey you'll get better some day.

however you wanna spin it. just whenever you have to make a blog to justify you're own preference of play...something should be telling you not everything is quite right.

Son of Wanker;1780882 said:
however you wanna spin it. just whenever you have to make a blog to justify you're own preference of play...something should be telling you not everything is quite right.

The blog was created because our savior was silenced from these forums and needed a way to spread the good news to those willing to open their minds.

AndOnThe3rdDay;1780883 said:
The blog was created because our savior was silenced from these forums and needed a way to spread the good news to those willing to open their minds.

savior? more like caretaker of the mentally challenged.

Brookly

Sorceror

AndOnThe3rdDay;1780883 said:

I am telling you... The staff need to just blacklist this guild.

Brookly;1780986 said:

I have a feeling it's going to happen soon. *A little birdie told me*

Not to mention Ryan is now making public comments on his hatred towards them, never a good thing.

I know of two previous guilds Ryan did this to in the past.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Early Grace;1778644 said:
I do and it was 3 mages who kept trying to run out dump on me and run back to guards... close tho.

Maybe you need some Ginkgo Biloba.

I like how the post numbers in that are #1 and #9 You are sad..

Brookly;1779430 said:
If your reading and spelling skills are that bad, I can only imagine what your sex skills are like.

Rofl

WaRgAzM

Knight

Testament;1781002 said:
I have a feeling it's going to happen soon. *A little birdie told me*

Not to mention Ryan is now making public comments on his hatred towards them, never a good thing.

I know of two previous guilds Ryan did this to in the past.

Lmao. I just.. so happen to have one of those. :)

Brookly;1780986 said:

If you cant defeat them, nerf their playstyle. If you still cant defeat them, then you should stop whining and work together.