UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

mwhahaha (aka the MyBrute Thread)

DarthNader

Sorceror
Re: mwhahaha

Has anyone had this issue I've been having the last couple days where once I click on an opponent to fight, It then freezes on the next screen where you press "Start Fight" button. It usualy shows both chars on this screen with the vs. in between them. But they nor the "Start Fight" button show up on my screen. Those goes for all my brute's. :( Oh well, I guess thats 10 more minutes of UO time. :)

DarthNader

Sorceror
Re: mwhahaha

Well my issues continue. :( I get an error every time I try to go to any of my brutes links. Oh well was fun while it lasted I guess.

Armon2

Wanderer
Good Browser Game

Hi, I found this cool browser game. Anyone else got something similiar browser games, then please post them here! Thank you :)

Oh, and the game, its here:

http://slightblaze.mybrute.com/

its My Brute, you get brute under nickname of your choice and then you level it up, I like the idea and its fun too! :)