UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

mwhahaha (aka the MyBrute Thread)

MegaManX24

Wanderer
mwhahaha (aka the MyBrute Thread)

you guys need to go to this site http://tonycakez.mybrute.com/ and make a brute to fight mine, then level your brute. i need all your help so i can beat my friends in how many pupils i have! i will be very very happy if u guys can help me win the race! thank you guys

MegaManX24

Wanderer
Re: i need everyones help!

yeah i am your master you need to keep playing every day. after u beat fight me u get 6 fights. then every day after that you get 3 more fights! its awesomeeee

MegaManX24

Wanderer
Re: i need everyones help!

lol u can only fight someone elses brute 1 time a day. and you can only fight a maximum of 3 times a day. i think the server is based on japanese time? not sure.

Re: mwhahaha

I think everything is given to you automatically. Your stats go up auto, and weapons auto, special attacks auto, etc. Depending on the appearance/name of your character.

Thats my guess anyways.