UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Murder Counts and YOU!

Pepe'

Wanderer
Murder Counts and YOU!

Do they do anything besides make yer char red? Like... Is there statloss or somethin? If not then whats the downside to being red? besides people attacking you all the time?

sgtblast1988

Wanderer
Re: Murder Counts and YOU!

Well u used to get guard wacked anytime u went in town zones but now a days the only downside is the fact that ANYONE can attack u.

No stat loss

Oh yea...u cant get rezed at normal healers...u have to go to shirnes or red healers to be rezed. Blues can heal u but they will turn gray and lose karma.

Addicted

Disciple

If you have any counts, you cannot recall if you are attacked (for 2 minutes I think).

Yubgug The Exile said:
No one even ganks them, I see reds bank at WBB every day.

That is because the majority are scared that if they attack no onewill help or each person is waiting for that one to get up the nerve to initiate the attack, then they all jump in. :/

.nem0

Page

Testamentx-hybrid said:
That is because the majority are scared that if they attack no onewill help or each person is waiting for that one to get up the nerve to initiate the attack, then they all jump in. :/

oh how true.

Decious

Wanderer

no i think its because the people at bank dont give a damn if they get 30 of each reg and a bunch of pots from killing a red. Unlike in the old days of uo, people used to kill for loot and notoriety, now reds just kill for the hell of it, even if there is no loot to be had, since theres no reprocussion to killing everyone in sight, its basically a terrible system.

Queequeg

Wanderer

Decious said:
no i think its because the people at bank dont give a damn if they get 30 of each reg and a bunch of pots from killing a red. Unlike in the old days of uo, people used to kill for loot and notoriety, now reds just kill for the hell of it, even if there is no loot to be had, since theres no reprocussion to killing everyone in sight, its basically a terrible system.
Reds on this shard are fucking pussies, unless they are also in factions. Factions on the other hand, balls.

Feris

Wanderer

Like someone above mentioned, I don't see the point in attacking a red, I'm of the opinion there is little to gain, I doubt they run around with many regs or gold on them.

But this made me think, they are criminals and there should be something to gain! If Joe Blue citizen goes out and catches a criminal, brings him in "Dead or Alive", there should be some kinda fame / reward that you earn?

If so, what kind of reward ?

ToRnhatesyou

Wanderer

well i see nothign wrong with the way it is now?

reds are people that want to pvp all the time (thats is why there red)
and blues are town sitting with the thought if a red comes i can get like 5 people to chase to to learn how to heal with wands!! :)

The point of being red is so that people know you want to pvp all the time!

Cebrious Arcane

Forum Murderer

Twiskirano said:
I always thought the bounty system back in the day was pretty cool.
Agreed, but too easy to exploit on a system without statloss. The PKs could kill themselves on an alt and collect their own bounty.

Arend

Wanderer

Queequeg said:
Reds on this shard are fucking pussies, unless they are also in factions. Factions on the other hand, balls.

That's how it was on EA, pre-ren, before and after statsloss.

Those who actually wanted a challenge and to pvp joined the guild wars and order/chaos. Those who just wanted to kill newbies or those fighting monsters ran around in pk ganksquads -- usually highschool outcasts taking out their frustrations because of their miserable real lives.

GradGT

Sorceror

Pepe' said:
Do they do anything besides make yer char red? Like... Is there statloss or somethin? If not then whats the downside to being red? besides people attacking you all the time?

they make your epeen bigger if you have lots of them (i have thousands)

bboyoxygen

Crossdresser

Arend said:
Those who just wanted to kill newbies or those fighting monsters ran around in pk ganksquads -- usually highschool outcasts taking out their frustrations because of their miserable real lives.

LOL!

SF|Liquid

Wanderer

ToRnhatesyou said:
well i see nothign wrong with the way it is now?

reds are people that want to pvp all the time (thats is why there red)
and blues are town sitting with the thought if a red comes i can get like 5 people to chase to to learn how to heal with wands!! :)

The point of being red is so that people know you want to pvp all the time!

reds are murders, thats why they are red, not because they want to pvp, but because they kill innocent victims. People who want to pvp all the time are factions/order/chaos/guild wars, not reds. So you are mistaken.