UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most beautiful female in the world...

Lorthic

Knight
Beauty and sexiness also come with age and maturity. She has that whole "young lust" thing going on that she GETS PAID FOR. I bet you anything if you put a woman with strong sexual desire, even if not the most beautiful, and Lindsay Lohan next to each other you'd be popping wood over the older woman. ;)

theRoadshow

Wanderer
I agree (kinda) with Furota. I'm not into the 50+ lust thing, but he's right about what he said.

She's encouraged to be the way she is because of what she is... a pop sex symbol. Forget all that.

-_-

theRoadshow

Wanderer
HA! (<--- directed at the second post)

She can sing... her voice is hawt. They're from Italy... so it might sound different.

If you listen to other songs, you'll know what im talking about.

(Alba wins for body... Lohan wins for face. My girl wins everything, though.)

-_-

treestumps

Sorceror
i think lindsay lohan is cute, she doesn't appeal as like a sex symbol to me but more of like a cute school girl kinda type, i don't know why but i definally do not think hilary duff is pretty. without make up on she has so many freckles and her face is just weird :/

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Haha...

It doesnt matter that Kate thinks shes hot. That doesnt change my opinion on this at all.

She's young and a product of society. Mine still wins... hands down. Go watch the video... I dont see how you can disagree.

-_-

Vahn

Wanderer
theRoadshow said:
Haha...

It doesnt matter that Kate thinks shes hot. That doesnt change my opinion on this at all.

She's young and a product of society. Mine still wins... hands down. Go watch the video... I dont see how you can disagree.

-_-

whos the product of society? kate?

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Vahn said:
whos the product of society? kate?

HAHA! Vahn! How is Kate a product of society?

*as lost as Vahn is*

Lindsey is a product of society. She's forced to be certain things to try to appeal to others and sell the product.

-_-

Vahn

Wanderer
ohh okay i get it haha sorry it seems as though i have started drinking early on th is st patricks day:(