UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most beautiful female in the world...

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Haha... oops sat there and said "Lacuna Coil? That's the singer from Lacuna Coil, right? Lacuna coil!"

No one listened. Then, Dem came through and put the knowledge down. Nice one, Dem.

It is Cristina Scabbia, singer from Lacuna Coil (as mentioned). Ugh... shes so HAWT.

Then again, im kinda a freak like that. I love the long, dark hair... eyes... smile. Also, from Italy. And the fact that she likes metal... UGH. (Hottest sexual experience: when my girl told me to put Disturbed on while we were going at it. That is hot.)

If you want, check out this video for "Swamped": http://launch.yahoo.com/ar-293335-videos--Lacuna-Coil

(Side note: I cant be with a stupid female. All of those Paris Hilton type females... go away. The way they act is a huge deal to me, when I consider beauty (i know, it really doesnt make sense).)

-_-

theRoadshow

Wanderer
I dont know who that one's going to, Dem... but im scared.

(To respond: Anna Kournikova? Hell no! Definition of a stupid female. She thinks she rates something... that she deserves something. The moment the girl im with says something like "NO! I dont WANT to!" i'm like "Ok bitch get out of the car". There are ways to say it... its not always about you (they think it is).
And, Jennifer Gardner. I was never really into her. With that smile, she looks like shes 12. And I get scared.
Brooke Burke? Rawr. Foxy. I dunno... seems to passive, though. Like... she'd be willing to do anything for you. I need a girl that wants to kick my ass... that, if we disagreed, she'd punch me and we'd wrestle. Rawr... wrestle.
Katie Holmes? Never. She used to be kinda cute... but it stops at that. Nothing more.)

-_-

oreo-

Wanderer
Lindsay Lohan is easily the hottest girl on the planet. I am pretty sure there is no debate on this topic because Lindsay Lohan is so far ahead. omg I can't even comprehend how hot she is :eek:

IzludeX

Wanderer
well it all depends like whos hot or not like eh could have nice face and shit butt go down and find a nasty puss or something be a major turnoff or like she had a titty ring ripped out or something and has like split nipples that would make me freak. look on www.hotornot.com lol as in my previous post the chick on there is a normal person just extremely fukin hot and smart and probally freaky in the bedroom no doubt.

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Hm.... *looks at link*.

And... about Lindsey Lohan. No. I dunno... just no. One of those females that thinks she rates shit. I'd kick her out of the house after 5 mins.

-_-

oreo-

Wanderer
k Roadshow I officially hate you.

You would not kick lindsay lohan out of your house, she is infinitely hotter than anyone you've ever had over. You can't even comprehend her hotness. Just realize, Lindsay is the American dream, the girl you do and you feel like you've accomplished some ridiculous feat. I am baffled at your comment and amazed that you would threaten the status of the not quite legendary but surly beautiful Lindsay Lohan.

Oh, some other girls you might take intrest in: Catherine Zeta Jones, Hillary Duff, Jessica Simpson, and/or that blonde chick from that surfing movie.. man can't think of it now though

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Oreo said:
k Roadshow I officially hate you.

You would not kick lindsay lohan out of your house, she is infinitely hotter than anyone you've ever had over. You can't even comprehend her hotness. Just realize, Lindsay is the American dream, the girl you do and you feel like you've accomplished some ridiculous feat. I am baffled at your comment and amazed that you would threaten the status of the not quite legendary but surly beautiful Lindsay Lohan.

Oh, some other girls you might take intrest in: Catherine Zeta Jones, Hillary Duff, Jessica Simpson, and/or that blonde chick from that surfing movie.. man can't think of it now though

No... she'd be the girl that after great sex, as I get up to take my post-sex piss, tells me to get her something to drink. Thats when I slap her across the face and send her to the street.

Jessica Simpson: Her forehead is HUGE!
Hillary Duff: I'd arrest myself for having sex with a minor. Give it a few years and see how the stock matures.
Catherine Zeta Jones: Money-driven. Looks good, but kinda snobby and old.

So far, my distant second would have to be... someone like Shakira. But... with a Labret. And, dark hair. Piercings and well-placed tattoo's are hawt.

-_-

Megumi

Wanderer

Eeyore.

Jamaldo

Wanderer
DementedJester said:
It's Cristina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil.
While she is VERY hot, there are better looking women than her out there. Arguably the coolest though. Look up her bio, any chick who lists In Flames, Escaflowne and Final Fantasy VII and IX as things she loves is gonna be fucking RAD to hang out with.

You like In Flames Jester?