UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Morrison's Labyrinth of Weekly Riches & Rares

Maharajji

Sorceror
Was busy most of Saturday and Sunday but I ran 3 afk maze events on saturday with different paths for each one and no monsters. Sundays maze event was too difficult for the talent that came.

I don't expect CLOWNBABYREALITY to be challenged much for the tourney today or tomorrow, but what do i know?

Maharajji

Sorceror
Event held today, around 10 participated, at least one more later today or tomorrow!

joharrison

Squire
Extremely fun, challenging, and innovative. Now if only the GM's made games like this!!! Thanks for the fun Morrison. Look forward to the next one.

Awesome Event!! Only bad thing I could find was that only one other person showed up... He died quickly, and i was able to resume the labrynth, without too many problems. It was challenging enough, had great design & execution of the full house i feel. All in all, I give it 2 Thumbs Waaay UP!!

Maharajji

Sorceror
ehi man, how can i be notified about your events?
I hold them sometimes on Saturday an hour or two before noon PST

sometimes on Sunday, rarely planned more than a few hours ahead.

This is how I have done 43 of these, by keeping it as easy as possible.

The staff have offered to help me advertise in game and I certainly will use that if possible.

It's a roll of the dice.

parrudo

Wanderer
The event was great. I tought the best way to kill the wyrm without mares would be a fencer, not only the wyrm, but the rest of the players as well :p

thanks for the l00tz, besides that, i got some rare item from player corpse ;(

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
I would like to say that I found this event to be super fun to observe! Kudos to Maharajji(Morrison) for the time and effort he puts into adding an element of fun on Hybrid. There were some very determined players who worked steadily for almost 2 hours to get through the maze for the prize at the end. I'll look forward to the next one! Thanks again, Maharajji!

Silly Santa

Sorceror
heyy buddy! long time no talk! how have you been? I hope all is well Morrison! I'm glad to see that you are still running this event sometimes.. it used to be super fun back in the day when I was helping you get all those mares and stuff to use during each event :)

-Silly

Maharajji

Sorceror
No player overcame the maze! More money for me :)

Here is what they were up against.

3 dragons were firing at a time and then after the first 2 attacks on the Minotaur, I added a dragon, simulating the Labyrinth's adaptive nature...

Armentia

Sorceror
Was a fun event, even if I didn't get past the second floor. Would've been nice if there weren't asshole PKs outside spawnkilling =/

Looking forward to more in the future!