UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Morrison's Labyrinth of Weekly Riches & Rares

crikey

Sorceror
Awesome event! I were 1 sec behind Crikey:((

Haha yeah that was really fun! I was hidden at the Boss for like, 5 minutes, then said thehell with it and slaughtered it. I was expecting 5 people to jump out of hiding at the last second, but looks like you were all stuck on the first floor :p

Better luck next time fellas!

See you at the finals!

coolbeans

Sorceror
Haha yeah that was really fun! I was hidden at the Boss for like, 5 minutes, then said thehell with it and slaughtered it. I was expecting 5 people to jump out of hiding at the last second, but looks like you were all stuck on the first floor :p

Better luck next time fellas!

See you at the finals!

Sneaky man!:D GG

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
Crikey there was someone else hidden in the room with you in the SE corner. I don't remember the name though. They came in right behind you but stayed hidden.

crikey

Sorceror
Crikey there was someone else hidden in the room with you in the SE corner. I don't remember the name though. They came in right behind you but stayed hidden.
Oh really? LOL

Guess they were scared of THE MIGHTY DINOSAUR" and its killer, the GREAT CRIKEY!

Gages

Sorceror
Just got done with the event today. Being my third time competing I was no stranger to the event, but something about it today (maybe dropping the minotaur with a dexxer) was so much more exciting. Can't wait to compete in the free for all tomorrow.

SlayN-ATL

Squire
Great event participated today the maze is very well thought out and not at all easy. Lost track of how many times I fell through the floor and had to start over. Keep up the good work and look forward to the FFA tomorrow. Thanks again. -Rugh

crikey

Sorceror
Victory!

After a brief slaughter, I hath claimed my rightful place as CHAMPION!

I implore all potential gladiators to compete in this event!

For you too can watch your screen fade to grey, as my fortunes rise

HOOWAHHH!!!!

sssuuu

Knight
Are there any pictures for these events? Would be nice to see what really goes on with player events :)

*Rides away on an emu*

Maharajji

Sorceror
Are there any pictures for these events? Would be nice to see what really goes on with player events :)

*Rides away on an emu*
the first thing you see should see at the top of the post is the recap for the saturday event. the event i held today was great but i accidentally closed my screenshot program and all the screenshots went bye bye : / ( i take around 40 screenshots per event, nearly 1 per minute)

at the bottom of the post is a link to each event, a photo recap

Maharajji

Sorceror
UPDATE: Maze Event today around 6-8 Eastern time. Second maze event is on Saturday, during the day. Will try to hold finals on Sunday.

Will try to time my "recruiting" right when a GM event or random IDOC is over.

PLEASE NOTE THE NEW TOP 5 RANKING SYSTEM PICTURED ON THE "STATUE HOLDER" IMAGE.

jeanyee

Sorceror
Hello , this is Che Guevara speaking . Greetings to everyone . I've had a hell of a fight today , Girt got the first check as always , I figured I had to win the event atleast , so I took care of all the mares before going up top to fight the WW with Girt when he thoughtfully tries to kill me and casts against my back while the WW attacking . I used up a few g heal charges to stay alive , made truce in order to kill the WW (Minotour) and then defeated Girt because he had no armor and was a matter of time before he died . So Yea Fuck Me , hell of an event . :) .

And Considering I'm late since it is the first time I enter this page . Lol.. I have to agree and add that on top of this event being very well thought , organized and prepared with dedication . The event would not be anything without its true host . The true Emperor of this event if Mr Maharaji . (Morrison) . If it would not be for people like him then certainly UO would not be as fun as he makes it for us players and pvpers . Take Care Everyone . Peace